Where can I file a complaint if I am being victim of an unethical attitude by supervisors

I don't know of anything that says you must be able to read or speak english.

We have a few drivers down here that can barely speak it.

I'm sure if you can't read english then you probably won't be able to preform the job very well in your initial 30 days.
You do need to be able to read English for your CDL. Not that it pertains to package

UnconTROLLed

perfection
English is the International Business Language. In Europe it's very very rare to find someone who isnt at the least Bi Lingual. English is widely spoken in Europe. In France it is understood but not spoken
This is partially true. Yes it is the intl business language.
In Europe, SOME people have varied degrees of English fluency. It's mostly under 40 age group though.

Also depends upon the country. Germany, Romania, NED, do well. Norway, Sweden too. Travel to Poland, Spain, Western Russia etc. not so much (though young people are learning more)

PrimeUPS

Yes, I am delivery Package driver
Are you sure???
This doesn't pass the Brown test.
If you are a "package delivery driver" one of three things would have transpired.
1. You are in fact a package delivery driver and you would be driving (a lot) and this is some funny attempt at trolling.
2. You were a package delivery driver that hasn't worked since December because you were seasonal and for some reason did or did not report to an inside job (which is probably ACTUALLY your job) and your failure to report would have generated a return to work notice and progressive discipline up to termination if you failed to do so.
3. You passed, worked seasonally, and were later disqualified. Management regularly allows people who didn't make their packet to drive during December. Which is why all this doesn't make sense, if you qualified then you would be driving right now.
Regardless, a quick call to hall should clear this up but I wouldn't expect much if you haven't worked since December...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I graduated as a driver in May of last year and continued training and working at the same time until December of that same year, but I had many problems with the supervisors because I am Hispanic I am learning English and they do not like to repeat things in addition to enjoying of little patience, I also made mistakes on some occasions as usual when you are learning something new, I worked both as a driver and helper until December but they did not call me again and I even went every day with my uniform as recommended by a driver who I had the same experience, he also recommended that I not return to work inside the warehouse since they could see it as I am not interested in being a driver but it is difficult because I have family to feed, the fact is that 9 months have passed and they continue to hire drivers and I see the same supervisors as always, so what I can think of is to make a complaint about a visibly unfair attitude or apply for driver in another warehouse
How frigin' great is Merica'?

What previous country you from?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
That's why we don't have a single Latino driver in our center despite the large number that are coming into the state every year. None of them can speak, read or write English. The few that try to work on the preload last about 2 weeks.