Where Do We Vote?

Yes or No?

• Total voters

Future

Victory Ride
Must be different everywhere.

Here, the on roads, and center manager pass out and count the ballots.
93E5940D-CB1E-4EDB-9EB1-B8FEFFACB662.gif

M

MenInBrown

No joke. I was talking to one of the young guys yesterday, and he stopped me mid sentence to ask me, what is a concession? Wtf are you serious? Just vote NO

DeadOnArrival

Belt Wide
Saw the steward in passing this evening and I asked him where the voting would be done.

He gave me two bits of info:

1) the offered contract would be available for viewing as handouts a local fire hall sometime next week. (I saw the offerings on the UPS Rising website or someting rather)

and

2) that the voting would *probably* be done electronically..

I'd like more money (who wouldn't...), keep me at the $14 dollar bump you've given me these past few months and I'd be content; you needn't drop me down to $13...

I'd also like to get time and a half during the mandatory sort they have on Sundays during peak season.. Sunday is critical for me (I like the two days of rest on the weekend, plus... It's football season..)

I got hassled by many of you lads for asking such an oblivious question, it's an internet forum and I was lazy and incompetent to bother going to a meeting or asking my steweard (who's name is stewart, no... it isn't.)

Truth is loads of union members at my hub are like me, stupid and unknowing of where to vote.. And I feel many of them agree with me to vote no.

Just my two cents.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Saw the steward in passing this evening and I asked him where the voting would be done.

He gave me two bits of info:

1) the offered contract would be available for viewing as handouts a local fire hall sometime next week. (I saw the offerings on the UPS Rising website or someting rather)

and

2) that the voting would *probably* be done electronically..

I'd like more money (who wouldn't...), keep me at the $14 dollar bump you've given me these past few months and I'd be content; you needn't drop me down to $13...

I'd also like to get time and a half during the mandatory sort they have on Sundays during peak season.. Sunday is critical for me (I like the two days of rest on the weekend, plus... It's football season..)

I got hassled by many of you lads for asking such an oblivious question, it's an internet forum and I was lazy and incompetent to bother going to a meeting or asking my steweard (who's name is stewart, no... it isn't.)

Truth is loads of union members at my hub are like me, stupid and unknowing of where to vote.. And I feel many of them agree with me to vote no.

Just my two cents.

OH MAN GOTTA GET THOSE SUNDAYS OFF FOR SOME SPORTSBALL!

LETS WATCH WHO TAKES A KNEE DURING THE ANTHEM