Where do you poop during work hours?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by bottomups, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Follow_The_Methods

Follow_The_Methods New Member

Go in back of PC. Shut bulkhead door. Line a tote with two or three DR bags. Keep PC stocked with a couple packs of baby wipes. Toss in trashcan at your next business stop (like a Walmart or Target, not a small business) or at the gas pumps when return to building.

2. Maple Grove MN Driver

Maple Grove MN Driver Cocaine Mang!

You are allowed to drive to a Bathroom with handwashing facilities per DOT rules.
    You are also allowed to drive to the same type of facility for your meal period.

3. DumbTruckDriver

DumbTruckDriver Allergic to cardboard.

If you’re near a Walmart or Target, why wouldn’t you just drop a deuce in their bathroom?

4. MECH-lift

MECH-lift Union Brother

I would rather use a rain bag than a Walmart toilet seat that has been pee’d on all day ..

5. Follow_The_Methods

Follow_The_Methods New Member

If your route is in a decent area it wouldn't be a problem. But my route is hood and all the restrooms are filthy. I prefer bottles and DR bags in my part of town.

6. Covemastah

Covemastah And the Reign Of Terror Continues!! Pats # 6 !!!

I threw him a roll of coins

7. Covemastah

At least he poops at home , he had a shopping cart and a nice blue tarp and a lot of empty cans under that bridge , like most of us , we enjoy pooping at home

8. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Bring him baby wipes.

9. Covemastah

I was thinking of bringing him some meth ,, in hopes of a three way with his girl !!

10. Kanovic

Kanovic My job is fun

How does the back of the pc smell after said poop?

11. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Sticks around for about 8 stops