Where is MrFedex?

LTFedExer

I'll guess vacation. When I go on vacation, I forget about everything having to do with FedEx....including this site.

hypo hanna

Same here. I think my blood pressure goes down 20 points when I'm away from this nightmare. The last thing I want on vacation is a reminder of FedEx.

Rhoderunner

R1a and MrFedEx off at the same time....say it aint so !!!! images2.jpg
images2.jpg

thedownhillEXPRESS

A moderator yelled at him when he put up a post suggesting Fedex may be trying to put a virus on this site.

I think that has something to do with it.

I hope she didn't actually ban him, maybe same with R1A?

Probably me to after this post.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That "moderator" is the owner of this website. I don't think Cheryl banned him as it was a simple misunderstanding on her part as to what MFE said. There was no intent on MFE's part to diss Cheryl.

thedownhillEXPRESS

That "moderator" is the owner of this website. I don't think Cheryl banned him as it was a simple misunderstanding on her part as to what MFE said. There was no intent on MFE's part to diss Cheryl.

I agree, I believe it was a misunderstanding, but that is still the root of when he seemed to stop posting.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
memphis tracked him down and arrested him for threats against Fred and MT3? Off to google...
I'm gonna just assume you're just kidding around here, but in case your not, I've never seen any threats posted by MFE towards anyone. Just wanna make that clear. Carry on.............

over9five

Staff member
memphis tracked him down and arrested him for threats against Fred and MT3? Off to google...

I'm gonna just assume you're just kidding around here, but in case your not, I've never seen any threats posted by MFE towards anyone. Just wanna make that clear. Carry on.............
They don't have to be clear cut threats. He has no union protection, just sayin....