Where the heck is Dilligaf???

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dilli is on vacation right now at Lake Powell. She is very much alive. She was planning on being married on a very special day which has not arrived yet. Occasionally she replaces my regular driver. I think it is very fitting (and more importantly) touching that her friends at BC would care enough to start a thread wondering what happened to her.

...went to her house warming.... She done REAL good!
Aaah, my favorite retired mgr. :happy-very:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hi guys, I'm here. I have to agree with Lifer, I think it's really awesome that you'd start a thread just for little ol me. Very humbling. Thank you. I miss you guys tooo. :happy-very: Had a great weekend at Lake Powell. I will try and post some pics this weekend.

Hello boys, I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!

iowa boy

Hi guys, I'm here. I have to agree with Lifer, I think it's really awesome that you'd start a thread just for little ol me. Very humbling. Thank you. I miss you guys tooo. :happy-very: Had a great weekend at Lake Powell. I will try and post some pics this weekend.

Hello boys, I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its about damn time. :dance::woohoo::flowers:

You were missed in case you can't tell already.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Wow, arent you special. Congrats on your coming marriage, house, and alll beautiful things coming your way...

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Thanks Tooner and IB. I see I have lots to catch up on. Like who's who in the mod dept, 407 retiring from BC, has Upstate accepted 407 friends request. Like sands through the hour glass, so are the days of our lives................................................:faint: ​Some things never change.