Where the #^$% is my Turkey

Did you get a Turkey?

• YES

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • NO

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Recieved annual gefilte fish, or suitable alternative.

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

!Retired!

No turkey this year. I personally don't care if they give us one. One of my co-workers knows a single mom struggling and I had him give her my turkey's in the past and a gift card for $25 so she can get cranberries, potatoes, etc.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
No. You had McMuffins because yours has been reduced to a Mcjob. They just rubbed your nose in it and laughed when you didn't get it.
So what are you gonna do when Pittsburgh decides they're no longer into you, rip up your contract and tells you "you're McFired?"

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I was shocked on Saturday to see my manager gave me 6 of the following before I went on the road

12654367-Benjamin-Franklin-face-on-one-hundred-dollar-bill-Stock-Photo.jpg

Guess they do value good workers since I had no customer complaints or disputes since September... the only one I got were mentioned in another thread "the crap list"

Easy Saturday, no b2b stops (guess that manager had diverted them to ground for Tuesday delivery) 60 resis stops spread over 130 miles started 0735, on the road at 0930 clocked out by 1500

HD not working on Tuesday, so the 3 day weekend is welcomed.

Sorta glad I switched contractors after last peak, I got squat from that penny pincher

Last edited: