where's the international when 250 drivers jobs are at stake.

10 point

Come on you can do better than that. You forgot this thread is about the 250 drivers. But then again that's not your agenda. Stick to what you know best.
Just answering/responding to your false accusations.

You can do better than that as well. Quit hiding behind your hidden allegiance to the IBT leadership. Flying too close to the fire stonefish buddy?

Stonefish

Just answering/responding to your false accusations.

You can do better than that as well. Quit hiding behind your hidden allegiance to the IBT leadership. Flying too close to the fire stonefish buddy?

My allegiance is to my union brothers and sisters. It isn't to people like you that hopes the IBT fails and these drivers lose their jobs so you can use that for you agenda. They deserve better than you.

10 point

So you prefer the Union go backwards?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Really? You care about someone other than yourself?
You opinion about anything union is at best suspect.

You only care about you and your wallet according to your negative posts concerning members that enforce the contract.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I do care about my wallet and I know that Hoffa will continue to take care of me.

The last thing the Union needs is a President who does not possess the business acumen needed to deal with the Company.

Sent using BrownCafe App

10 point

I do care about my wallet and I know that Hoffa will continue to take care of me.

The last thing the Union needs is a President who does not possess the business acumen needed to deal with the Company.

Sent using BrownCafe App
It's all about you, not the union. There's more to the union than just your wallet.
The part timers wallet and futures.... What about their wallet?
Let's see: 4 yrs progression; substandard starting wage; no benefits or vacations for a yr after seniority; no family benefits for 18 months; sdv coverage drivers used all year long instead of promoting pt to ft. What else has the IBT done for us, the union members, under Hoffa?
Yeah, we're going forward. You are because you're full time.

And that's all that matters.

It's a sad day when stonefish likes your posts.

Stonefish

It's all about you, not the union. There's more to the union than just your wallet.
The part timers wallet and futures.... What about their wallet?
Let's see: 4 yrs progression; substandard starting wage; no benefits or vacations for a yr after seniority; no family benefits for 18 months; sdv coverage drivers used all year long instead of promoting pt to ft. What else has the IBT done for us, the union members, under Hoffa?
Yeah, we're going forward. You are because you're full time.

And that's all that matters.

It's a sad day when stonefish likes your posts.

It isn't 18 months for family coverage anymore. You forgot to say an unsustainable healthcare plan. You guys are slipping.

10 point

Sandy Pope lacks the business savvy to run the IBT.

Sent using BrownCafe App
They said that about Carey. I'm willing to gamble on a term if she ran with the right people.... not on her own.

I'm glad my kids aren't in the ups pt system looking for a ft job and have invested over five years with the carrot so far out of reach.

We absolutely can not just think of ourselves in this job. What is the pension promise as this rolls down hill?

Too many of us are out of the gravitational pull of having financial stress in our family budget and we are forgetting those days.

The union has got to stand up for everyone in it and we are the union. We are allowing ourselves to be reduced to bargaining chips and pawns in a system governed by greed on both sides of the table.

The world is changing because we are allowing it to. I expect more than this frail effort by my brothers and sisters at UPS. That's what sucks.

10 point

No problems. I didn't mean to be short. I just got pricked by a stonefish.:)

I miss transparent leaders like Ron Carey and I can identify with people who have busted their backs doing our job(s). That is a problem with many in the local leadership too....no job experience.
My allegiance is to my union brothers and sisters. It isn't to people like you that hopes the IBT fails and these drivers lose their jobs so you can use that for you agenda. They deserve better than you.

See what I mean? These guys lie and produce fabrications to hide their real posting agenda.

Your nose is growing Pinocchio stonefish buddy.