which idiot did it

derrick

i'm a air/hub combo employee. for the past year and a half the driver side of my job has been doing my time. now for some reason they saying they can't input my hub time and I have to get the hub to put it in. well i checked time card viewer and i haven't been paid for the warehouse for 3 days and they didn't put in my sick day. does anyone know which one of these idiots have the power to change which center can input my time.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
i'm a air/hub combo employee. for the past year and a half the driver side of my job has been doing my time. now for some reason they saying they can't input my hub time and I have to get the hub to put it in. well i checked time card viewer and i haven't been paid for the warehouse for 3 days and they didn't put in my sick day. does anyone know which one of these idiots have the power to change which center can input my time.

Nobody here can fix it

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The union, that's what you pay dues for. You've talked to both of them and gave them a chance to fix it. They aren't, so file a grievance

Nah

I had a similar situation when I was double shifting a lot. Both sides claimed the other was responsible for putting my times in. After 3-4 weeks of payroll grievances, they seemed to find a way to work it out amongst themselves.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I had a similar situation when I was double shifting a lot. Both sides claimed the other was responsible for putting my times in. After 3-4 weeks of payroll grievances, they seemed to find a way to work it out amongst themselves.
This right here. Until you make it their problem instead of yours, you’ll continue to get :censored2: on.

El Correcto

god is dead
This is how I handle management not paying me.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

No idea and don't care, but I know another idiot who doesn't know the answer to this question.