Which movie?

Vazquez13

giphy-2.gif
Post a GIF of a movie so someone can take a guess. Thats how slow my day is going.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Is lacrosse the new "cool" sport? I deliver to a yuppie part of town and there is lacrosse gear laying around at about every other house. Growing up, it was kind of obscure, definetly no school teams or anything.

Rich kids to soft or mommy won't let them play foootball

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Is lacrosse the new "cool" sport? I deliver to a yuppie part of town and there is lacrosse gear laying around at about every other house. Growing up, it was kind of obscure, definetly no school teams or anything.
Rich kids to soft or mommy won't let them play foootball
I didn't even think of all the concussion propaganda recently. Probably a direct connection there

Lacrosse is making it's way up to my part of the world.

My son played football but after his 2nd concussion the athletic director called both my ex and I in to a meeting to tell us that he was not going to let him play until he cleared the concussion protocol.

Had lacrosse been an option he most likely would have chosen to play that.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Lacrosse is making it's way up to my part of the world.

My son played football but after his 2nd concussion the athletic director called both my ex and I in to a meeting to tell us that he was not going to let him play until he cleared the concussion protocol.

Had lacrosse been an option he most likely would have chosen to play that.
Really? thought thick skulls ran in the family.