Which movie?

rod

Retired 22 years
She love you long time? You don’t have any half Vietnamese children you left behind, do you? Lol.

None that have shown up at my doorstep :-). (seriously doubt it because DOUBLE protection was used) --Have you ever seen one of those Army VD prevention training films? They make a guy never want to have sex again. Its kind of funny because I was in a Mechanized Infantry unit --we were ALWAYS out in the boonies--and almost no matter where we went one or two guys on motor scooters would follow us (staying in our tracks so they would be safe from land mines) with a couple of hookers on the back. As soon as we settled in for the night they were open for business. 5 bucks or a carton of cigarettes (we got the cigs for free).

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
None that have shown up at my doorstep :-). (seriously doubt it because DOUBLE protection was used) --Have you ever seen one of those Army VD prevention training films? They make a guy never want to have sex again. Its kind of funny because I was in a Mechanized Infantry unit --we were ALWAYS out in the boonies--and almost no matter where we went one or two guys on motor scooters would follow us (staying in our tracks so they would be safe from land mines) with a couple of hookers on the back. As soon as we settled in for the night they were open for business. 5 bucks or a carton of cigarettes (we got the cigs for free).
I watched a 20/20 or 60 Minutes show about a month ago where a woman did one of those DNA tests because she wanted to find out her family heritage. Come to find out, she had a half sister in Vietnam that her father didn’t know about. He went there and got her and her family.

Whitelexus

“I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”