Which raise do I get?

Dewdewbrown

I am a cover driver, qualified during peak 2017 still In progression, $24.22 an hour, full time since april. I see the $.70 raise but according to new raised progression rates- we get a bump. But how much?

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
If you're in progression then you will get the progression raises .
Next year after all supplements are signed off and after UPS freight is finished striking and Hoffa comes back from being out of the country.

Dough99

I am a cover driver, qualified during peak 2017 still In progression, $24.22 an hour, full time since april. I see the $.70 raise but according to new raised progression rates- we get a bump. But how much?
After all that’s happening a raise is what your worrying about ‍♂️♂️

sandwich

The resident gearhead
In

But it reads
2.25, 3.00 3.50 and 3.75. Which one do I get? It's either the start rate at 2.25 or 12 month rate at 3.00?
5D2v.gif

CoolStoryBro

24.22 and started April 2017? seems as though you started above the actual driver start rate. You will stay at 24.22 until progression raises pass your 24.22.

probably. maybe

cool story bro

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I don't know where the $24.22 amount comes from. You are making around $6/hr more than regular drivers in their first year of progression. We don't have cover drivers here, but I've heard that in some places they make a percentage of top scale. I have to assume that is the case for you. You will get the same increase that everyone at top scale gets, plus whatever increased percentage you make when progressing from year to year, if any. Just be happy you're making more than most other first year drivers.

Alamo Joe

Ill make it simple since no one here is helping. $24.22 will be your hourly rate since you fall under Article 24.22. After all the supplements are passed you will then you,hope that clears things up.

browndevil

Ill make it simple since no one here is helping. $24.22 will be your hourly rate since you fall under Article 24.22. After all the supplements are passed you will then you,hope that clears things up.
There is no Art. 24 sect 22. Do you mean op will fall under the new language Art 24.22?