White guilt

Box Ox

that would be the choice I would exercise . I'm not fan of having politics injected into my dining experience.

Recently happened with my late night TV experience. Had to stop watching Kimmel after his "men with no penises are the best men" thing and pro-fish :censored2:ing stance at the Oscars. Sigh. One of you righties should mention it in its own thread.

rod

Retired 22 years
Recently happened with my late night TV experience. Had to stop watching Kimmel after his "men with no penises are the best men" thing and pro-fish :censored2:ing stance at the Oscars. Sigh. One of you righties should mention it in its own thread.

I gave up on all those late night talk shows jack wads

newfie

I don't watch them.

El Correcto

god is dead
that would be the choice I would exercise . I'm not fan of having politics injected into my dining experience.
I’d love to eat there. After he got done ranting and raving while I eat I’d calmly ask.
gM2tyFJ.gif