White Woke Liberals Racist Views of Blacks

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Under King David Israel was powerful. Under his son Solomon extremely powerful and wealthy. But in that region. Unlike Alexander the Great of Macedonia neither David nor Solomon conquered much of the known world. There was no modern navy or air force to project power in far away lands. Or satellite communications to inform people about what was going on around the globe. Might have been some but to my knowledge it was Marco Polo thousands of years later who initially started trade with China.
There was no need to conquer. All the promises God made to Israel were fulfilled. There was no idolatry during David's reign. God ruled. Solomon was another story. After Solomon died, the kingdom divided. The rest... history.

vantexan

There was no need to conquer. All the promises God made to Israel were fulfilled. There was no idolatry during David's reign. God ruled. Solomon was another story. After Solomon died, the kingdom divided. The rest... history.
But it's fair to say that Israel wasn't the most powerful and feared kingdom on earth because in many corners of the world they hadn't heard of them.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
I asked that same question shortly before I put this troll on IGNORE.
Refinery operators have a stressful workload: nothing to do all day and too much money... @refineryworker05 if you see Watco park a string of tankers DO NOT GO NEAR I don’t care what you hear about white paint. Those handbrakes haven’t been spun since I, the living legend, once walked those rails.