White Woke Liberals Racist Views of Blacks

refineryworker05

Black wall street
A large part of American history is theft from black Americans. Very few Americans know the level of predation that America put on black Americans. The literal law of the land was that black people had no rights up until 1970 basically. That's 50yrs of ending hardcore legal racist policies from the US government in a nation that was founded in 1783 or so. So basically nearly 80% of American history is black people enduring out right theft and violence and discrimination with the full backing of the US government.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A large part of American history is theft from black Americans. Very few Americans know the level of predation that America put on black Americans. The literal law of the land was that black people had no rights up until 1970 basically. That's 50yrs of ending hardcore legal racist policies from the US government in a nation that was founded in 1783 or so. So basically nearly 80% of American history is black people enduring out right theft and violence and discrimination with the full backing of the US government.
Lol.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
I am sure for many people blm has done nothing or nothing good, so I am not going to waste time pretending those people care about reality where it concerns blm. Carry on.
Completely off topic; I'll be awaiting a spanking from 542thruNthru...

Do you work for Philipps 66? Bayway by any chance?

newfie

1593729715080.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Someone in BLM should ask the Jews how they overcame slavery and integrated with society without protesting, rioting, and destroying their own neighborhoods.

Might be a lesson there.
I've often thought about the two different reactions to their own history Jews and Blacks have taken.
The Jews overcame slavery and became the most powerful and feared nation on earth during King David's reign.
World War 2? The holocaust? Their reaction has been, "we overcame, we survived". They embraced their history and what they went through. You can go to Holocaust Museums. Visit memorials and monuments.

The blacks...not so much.

vantexan

I've often thought about the two different reactions to their own history Jews and Blacks have taken.
The Jews overcame slavery and became the most powerful and feared nation on earth during King David's reign.
World War 2? The holocaust? Their reaction has been, "we overcame, we survived". They embraced their history and what they went through. You can go to Holocaust Museums. Visit memorials and monuments.

The blacks...not so much.
To be accurate more like the most powerful nation in their region. And feared? Tens of millions of Chinese probably never heard of Israel during that period.

vantexan

This needs some additional explanation and background please.
Under King David Israel was powerful. Under his son Solomon extremely powerful and wealthy. But in that region. Unlike Alexander the Great of Macedonia neither David nor Solomon conquered much of the known world. There was no modern navy or air force to project power in far away lands. Or satellite communications to inform people about what was going on around the globe. Might have been some but to my knowledge it was Marco Polo thousands of years later who initially started trade with China.