Who brought back pieces tonight?

instantK

Tonight was insane, i brought back 25 stops LOL, several others did the same

its insane.... its getting really bad

punched out at 9:25pm

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Im in Ct
Punched out at 815pm and there was still 2/3 of the routes still out on the road !!!
Don't know how they can all miss the air trailer

Let me translate this so UPS managers can understand :

Our center could have taken a route out

whiskey

Was under dispatched with 7.5 but stayed out until 9.5. However, returned to the barn very clean. Even sheeting up some styrofoam peanuts on the diamond plate floor to make the route work up.

instantK

i sheeted them up at as Not IN

One guy brought back 80 stops...

there suppose to put a split on my route or give me a helper, they did neither.... so tomorrow will be a repeat unless they do something

johnoutdoors

My center rolled at least 1000 stops tonight. 62 routes today and I know at least 2 drivers that brought back more than 80 stops, and 1 that brought back 120. I do understand it though. Its not like any of us knew what to expect from years past.

brownedout

...received message to be in and off clock by 2100 at 2010. Brought back 15 stops 24 pieces all sheeted Missed, per management instructions.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
It doesnt really matter whether we bring stops back as missed or not.

What matters...is that we eliminate enough routes to look good on the report. What matters...is that we get the packages out of the building and get that preloader off of the clock. Reality means nothing; the numbers mean everything.

All will be well as long as we stick to The Plan.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
i sheeted them up at as Not IN

One guy brought back 80 stops...

there suppose to put a split on my route or give me a helper, they did neither.... so tomorrow will be a repeat unless they do something
Did someone tell you to do that or did you make that decision yourself? For your sake I hope it was the former but either way someone should get walked to the gate for that.

Cementups

Box Monkey
On my old route I never punched out after 8 during peak. Yesterday, the driver who bumped me off my route punched out at 1030. Never knew what hit him. ha ha ha :laugh:

LagunaBrown

It doesnt really matter whether we bring stops back as missed or not.

What matters...is that we eliminate enough routes to look good on the report. What matters...is that we get the packages out of the building and get that preloader off of the clock. Reality means nothing; the numbers mean everything.

All will be well as long as we stick to The Plan.

Like having drivers take out routes and coding their board as a helper so it looks like less cars on road..... Lol, I wonder if I.E. really cares about how much the operations fudge the numbers?