Who brought back pieces tonight?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I brought back two pieces last night--both were RTS--and punched out at 1815. The metro sup bought pizza for the night sort and I helped myself to the leftovers.

174 stops, 520 pkgs, 28 pickups, 120 pieces, used helper for 2.99 hours. We are told to try to keep our helper times below the full hour.

Our Louisville air was late leaving Louisville and had mechanical issues in Buffalo so we only had the Philly air to deliver. Louisville air finally arrived around noon and they delivered as much of the city air that they could to help lighten the load for today.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I delivered all my work and punched out at 10.01 hours :wink2:

95% of all routes were not back in the building by then !!

In my 12 years driving peak, I usually punch out the same time I do the other 11 months with my helper. This year is so fudged up I don't know how upper management sleep at night.

not enough drivers not enough cars not enough routes enough pieces enough stops ENOUGH WITH THE BULL*****

Indecisi0n

In my 12 years driving peak, I usually punch out the same time I do the other 11 months with my helper. This year is so fudged up I don't know how upper management sleep at night.

not enough drivers not enough cars not enough routes enough pieces enough stops ENOUGH WITH THE BULL*****

Not enough gas cards, not enough DR bags .....

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
Wow! My building is at least not bringing work back to the building, you guys are ahead of the curve on this on.

But my how UPS has changed with the new leadership we have, I remember when this stuff would only happen with a snow storm or some other weather related problem.

I have said it before I will say it again, customer service has been dead at UPS for years now.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

Wow! My building is at least not bringing work back to the building, you guys are ahead of the curve on this on.

But my how UPS has changed with the new leadership we have, I remember when this stuff would only happen with a snow storm or some other weather related problem.

I have said it before I will say it again, customer service has been dead at UPS for years now.

I forgot to mention it was 50 degrees and sunny !!

Pretty much every single driver over 10

Wait til we get some snow !!! :surprised:

AKX

I ran 152 stops. Couldnt see the back door till about 2 o clock. Got a helper at 12. Worked him till 8. Clocked out 945. 12 hours. We had a couple guys bring stops back on my side and the other center left probably a thousand or more pieces in the building. Mgmt said roll at 920 so thats what they did.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We left 14,000 pieces at the building yesterday and at least half the center worked over 11 hours. Today should be fun.

Didn`t bring any back as they never went out in the first place. Something like 200 pups for the day sort couldnt be run so they had to be moved to make room for the night sort loads. Banging out 2 million plus a day so far.