Who can help with a logo ? Dizzee, maybe ???

klein

Für Meno :)
No, not really. I was having fun at Kleins expense. :peaceful:

Thanks Dizzee, and I know you were having fun ! :)
But, you did come up with something nice for me to use, too.

I just got an e-mail back from a rental place. Wow, $750 for those 4 days :(
I'm trying to negotiate him somewhat down, ofcourse.

If not, it might just be better to buy my own, and reno my garage so it passes Alberta Health inspection.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
On second look this is almost erotic. Dizz, could you do a really hot girl in a German bar maids outfit who's really excited at what Adolf has to offer?

I mean hotdog of course.

Ummm, whatever floats your boat. Remember to lock the bathroom door.

P.S. I used Google Image Search, and typed in "excited barmaid". Apparently I'm going to the wrong bars.

klein

From Alberta Health :

Mobile Food Establishments

These include enclosed trailer type units such as hot dog push-carts

and popcorn push-carts.
Foods come from approved sources only.

Preparation of high-risk foods is restricted to foods with sufficient bacterial inhibitory ingredients (i.e. salt, food additives, low water activity, low pH, high lactic acid bacteria) to inhibit the growth of

pathogenic bacteria. This would include foods such as hot dogs and smokies.

Preparation of low-risk foods could include popcorn, nachos, minidonuts,beverages, dispensed ice cream or gelato, etc.

All on-site food preparation and cooking must be done in an enclosed area (a lid on a barbecue is not an enclosed area).

One multi-purpose sink is required, with a minimum size of 25 center manager x 25center manager x 14 center manager deep (10” x 10” x 5.5”).

A potable water storage tank of at least 23 L (5 Imp. Gal.) and a waste water tank with a capacity of at least 10% larger than the potable water tank is required.

Must comply with Additional Criteria #6, #7, #8, #9, #11 & #12 plus #10 if it is a hard ice cream cart.
♦ In addition all mobiles need an Operations Base.

OPERATION’S BASE CRITERIA

Description of an Operation’s Base

This is a designated area (house, warehouse, food establishment) which is used soley for storage of food products, minor processing of food products (condiments) and cleaning and sanitizing of equipment and for storage & maintenance of the mobile.

A) An Operation’s Base that includes the storage and maintenance of the mobile, must meet the following:

Walls and ceiling are smooth, washable and non-absorbent (i.e.painted drywall or gyproc).
All light fixtures have protective covers

Floors are smooth, washable and impervious to moisture (i.e.vinyl asbestos tiles, linoleum or sealed concrete).

A non-corroding metal two-compartment sink is installed with hot and cold running water.

Cleaning areas are separate from storage/processing areas.

Please Note:
Garages are acceptable provided the facilities meet

the above requirements and are physically separated from the rest

of the garage and its contents (solid wall between).

moreluck

golden ticket member
danzcolor4893.jpg

klein

I have never seen Happy Hot Dog Man before. What era is that from? The double holed mustard squirter is a riot!

That was just on shark tank or that other reality show that gets the winner to be on the shopping channel.
It's brand new !

klein

Order up ! :)

Thanks klein, I have to check on the cheddar smokies but I will let you know on Monday. Have a great weekend.

Cathy
Capital Packers Inc
12907-57 Street
Edmonton AB, T5A -0E7

Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 1:29 PM
To: Cathy
Subject: Re: Pricing and now ordering !

Ok, Cathy, got my numbers figured out.

For Wednesday June 29th an am pick-up to be ready (around 9-9:30am)

4 cases of Bavarian smokies (total of 168 ) approx $105.00

5 cases of Bavarian cheddar (total of 210) approx $148.75

5 cases of German Rollover (total of 220) approx $166.25

9 cases of A/B 8" Weiners (total of 396) approx $222.75

So, that's a quantitiy of 994 total, with an approx cost of $642.75

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If you need a down payment, I can stop by later today.

Oh yeah, can you also please send me your phone number, again, as I will most likely order more Wednesday afternoon, for Thursday am pick-up.

I apologize for that inconvience in advance, but I have no clue how much will sell, or what the best seller will be.

Thanks Cathy !

klein

Well, at Boonstock now, that's why I haven't been posting anything lately, but came home tonight to make up a new price list to be more equal with the other vendors (had to raise my prices as follows) :

All Beef Jumbo Dog $3.75
Bavarian Smokie $4.00
Cheddar Bavarian Smokie $4.25
German Jumbo Smoked Sausage $4.50
With cheese add $0.75
On Bretzel bun add (very limited quantity) $1.00

Beverages :
Pop 710ml bottle $3.00
Juice drink 500ml $2.50
Bottled Water $2.00
Can pop 355ml $1.50
Juice box 200ml $1.25

(going to make a killing) :)

P

pickup

Well, at Boonstock now, that's why I haven't been posting anything lately, but came home tonight to make up a new price list to be more equal with the other vendors (had to raise my prices as follows) :

All Beef Jumbo Dog $3.75
Bavarian Smokie $4.00
Cheddar Bavarian Smokie $4.25
German Jumbo Smoked Sausage $4.50
With cheese add $0.75
On Bretzel bun add (very limited quantity) $1.00

Beverages :
Pop 710ml bottle $3.00
Juice drink 500ml $2.50
Bottled Water $2.00
Can pop 355ml $1.50
Juice box 200ml $1.25

(going to make a killing) :)

Good luck, Klein.

klein

Had a great time ! Youtube vid comming soon, have topless pics which I probably can't show on here.... was a great party !

Boonstock 2011 013.jpg
Boonstock 2011 013.jpg