Who can help with a logo ? Dizzee, maybe ???

klein

Für Meno :)
And this is how close we were to the main stage, and had all band members walking right by us or even ordering our food.

klein

M&M meatshops supplied us the burgers and the tent !
I got my hotdogs directly from a meat packing plant nearby.

M&M meatshops supplied us the burgers and the tent !
I got my hotdogs directly from a meat packing plant nearby.

I`m afraid the folks at M&M Mars will have to come pay a visit for a litle talk about copyright infringement. There go the profits.
m&m.jpg

klein

No one is underage, that's the beer garden VIP area.... everyone has to be over drinking age (18).
See that little whiteband on her wrist, even I had to get one of those and show my ID to verify legal drinking age.

While I'm at it, here is another 1 : (LOL)

I have some topless, too (with my hands on them), but can't show them here :(

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
No one is underage, that's the beer garden VIP area.... everyone has to be over drinking age (18).
See that little whiteband on her wrist, even I had to get one of those and show my ID to verify legal drinking age.

While I'm at it, here is another 1 : (LOL)

I have some topless, too (with my hands on them), but can't show them here :(
Like Upstate said, underaged. How old are you?

klein

no worry, some decent pic taken right from my cart : (It was a full blast, I'll be working on the youtube video soon) :)

klein

Wow, this will be different !
Going from 1 of the largest outdoor rock concert festivals to 1 of the largest catholic pilgrimages in Canada !

My new upcomming event to attend, cook, and serve my delicious dogs :

Jul 16 to Jul 21 (camp sites open July 13th)
Each year in July, approximately 40,000 pilgrims gather on the shore of Lac St. Anne in celebration of their faith. Began in 1889, this First Nations Catholic pilgrimage has grown to become the biggest annual Catholic gathering in Western Canada.