Who else is screwed?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
By the time they recruit, hire and train the newbies the "mini Peak" will be over.
Once again you speak with little knowledge. This isn't going to stop before the end of June. It's only going to pick up once the businesses start opening up.

Oohh wait the businesses have been open. Shipping a hundred times what they normally send. Please stay in your condo.

Rack em

Made the Podium
We had routes today go out with more stops than during peak. We returned rentals weeks ago and have no package cars to put more routes in. I laugh when I look at the routes in the morning and see multiple with 300+ stops. This is going to be a looooooooooong summer boys!

Over70irregs

We had routes today go out with more stops than during peak. We returned rentals weeks ago and have no package cars to put more routes in. I laugh when I look at the routes in the morning and see multiple with 300+ stops. This is going to be a looooooooooong summer boys!
Long $

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No one's.

So you're saying UPS management's unwritten policy to maintain inadequate staffing levels played no part in their lack of preparedness for our current situation? Interesting. Here's a link that might help:

Battered Woman Syndrome: What It Is and How to Get Help
AnchoredHealthyHummingbird-small.gif