Who else was able to take their kids trick or treating for the first time?

sikidiki

First halloween at ups and lets just say i probably brought in more candy than all of the kids in my town. I didn't turn down anyones offer for free candy. I now have a big bag to snack on whenever i want.

BuckyBadger

Only in America can we turn a Halloween topic into a di*k measuring contest. "The guy I voted for was waaaay better." Meanwhile, they ALL suck us dry like vampires. MURICA
this man speaks the truth. Republicans, democrats, conservatives, liberals, any politician can go diaf.

WTFm8

Lucky you, I was just going to scrape by with a 9.5 but they had me go help another driver that had between 50-60 stops left.

They dispatched 90% of the truck onto the 8000 ‘shelf’, mainly 8,6xx and 8,7xx.

We got the joy of delivering in 2 neighborhoods at 10mph with hazards on with swarms of kids running around.

Nine5

Due to the current lower dispatch game UPS is playing, I was home in time to go out trick or treating with the kids. The one other exception I went was when Halloween was on a Saturday or Sunday.

I've always wondered why up until now why UPS wouldn't do 8 hr dispatches for this one day a year at least. Would it have killed them? It's always been the normal out 'til 7 - 8:30 during the entire trick or treating window when the whole country is walking in the middle of the street and you now have to navigate a UPS truck though. Safety first! Not to mention that perhaps it would be nice of UPS to allow you to go out with your family that one night a year.
Unfortunately I worked until 650...half hr ride home, I missed it, 1st time too, I usually use an 8 hr request on Halloween.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
We got the joy of delivering in 2 neighborhoods at 10mph with hazards on with swarms of kids running around.

Yeah your name suits that situation... I did the same last year, no help from fellow FedEx drivers... I wish they make Halloween the last Saturday of October instead.

ManInBrown

There's petitioning going on to move Halloween to the last Saturday in October.

Don't see it ever happening. Just too much history with it being the 31st. Otherwise, it does make sense to do. A weeknight makes it harder for most people, including the little kids who normally go to bed at 8 and have school the next morning.
They need to petition to get rid of daylight savings time. It’s ridicuous. There was talk during the W Bush era that he was going to sheetcan it.

IESucks

Due to the current lower dispatch game UPS is playing, I was home in time to go out trick or treating with the kids. The one other exception I went was when Halloween was on a Saturday or Sunday.

I've always wondered why up until now why UPS wouldn't do 8 hr dispatches for this one day a year at least. Would it have killed them? It's always been the normal out 'til 7 - 8:30 during the entire trick or treating window when the whole country is walking in the middle of the street and you now have to navigate a UPS truck though. Safety first! Not to mention that perhaps it would be nice of UPS to allow you to go out with your family that one night a year.
Ups doesn't care