Turdferguson

Just a turd
Senior administration official blasts Trump in anonymous NYT op-ed
Any guess on who wrote the op-ed
know-your-parasites-brown-dog-tick-deer-ticlk-lone-star-32999659 (1).png

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'd be surprised if it was Kelly or Mattis. Honestly I was pretty skeptical about it, im only giving it credence because the NYT is standing behind it.

bbsam

Staff member
I'd be surprised if it was Kelly or Mattis. Honestly I was pretty skeptical about it, im only giving it credence because the NYT is standing behind it.
Also the fact that nobody is calling this “fake news”.

bacha29

The widening speculation is that it's Dan Coates , age 75 on his last political roundup with nothing to lose and a very close friend and confidant of John McCain.
While he might have not been a great alternative the GOP could have done much worse for itself by nominating Jeb Bush instead of Trump. The Dems overall would be far more contented and supportive of Jeb Bush than Trump.
My greatest fear is how Trump might act in the aftermath of losing the nomination to a main stream alternative candidate . Who might that be? Perhaps Ben Sasse.

Now if he should win the Senate seat he's after the 2020 presidential election could be a turning point in American history when it pits Ben Sasse vs Beto O'Rourke . Two rising stars in their respective parties.

Yes I know that Dano will most certainly unleash another one of his snide and indigent personal attacks but we've all come to expect nothing less.