Who is the Trump official working against Trump, and for America

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
just-dont-do-me-how-you-did-omarosa-u-next-29634202.png

LarryBird

Reading this site, and this thread in particular, makes me sad to be employed by UPS - I almost feel dumb by association. Almost.

Some of you can't even spell with the proficiency of a 3rd grader, nevermind type out a coherent, well thought out post that makes sense on any level.

Those of you I speak of, and you know who you are(maybe?..I hope), are much like our half-wit president in that regard. You're dumb enough to think you're really smart.

Kind of a dickish 1st post, but :censored2: it. I'm a dick. Might as well get that right out there off the bat - why make you wait to realize it?

newfie

Reading this site, and this thread in particular, makes me sad to be employed by UPS - I almost feel dumb by association. Almost.

Some of you can't even spell with the proficiency of a 3rd grader, nevermind type out a coherent, well thought out post that makes sense on any level.

Those of you I speak of, and you know who you are(maybe?..I hope), are much like our half-wit president in that regard. You're dumb enough to think you're really smart.

Kind of a dickish 1st post, but :censored2: it. I'm a dick. Might as well get that right out there off the bat - why make you wait to realize it?

i speel goad