Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

MAKAVELI

My personal feeling is that both of them are victims of the Dims political maneuverings!

According to Left-Wing Pundit Newspaper The Washington Times:
Christine Blasey Ford is not the victim here -- Brett Kavanaugh is

The left has been having its usual field day with truth, drumming a beat that Christine Blasey Ford is a victim, simply because she pointed a finger Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s way, and therefore she has a right to remain hidden in the shadows, shielded from questioning and criticisms and prying eyes into her past because, after all — she is the Victim.

But let’s get the facts straight. At this point in time, it’s Kavanaugh who’s the victim.

Thirty-some-odd years ago, when this supposed drunken sexual assault by Kavanaugh allegedly occurred, was the time for Ford to claim victimhood.

That would have been the time to call police, alert authorities, tell parents and school officials, collect medical evidence and witness testimonies — all the normal actions people who are victimized by sexual assault actually take.
It's called karma. She'll make an appearance whenever she feels like it. :happy2:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My personal feeling is that both of them are victims of the Dims political maneuverings!

According to The Washington Times:

The left has been having its usual field day with truth, drumming a beat that Christine Blasey Ford is a victim, simply because she pointed a finger Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s way, and therefore she has a right to remain hidden in the shadows, shielded from questioning and criticisms and prying eyes into her past because, after all — she is the Victim.

But let’s get the facts straight. At this point in time, it’s Kavanaugh who’s the victim.

Thirty-some-odd years ago, when this supposed drunken sexual assault by Kavanaugh allegedly occurred, was the time for Ford to claim victimhood.

That would have been the time to call police, alert authorities, tell parents and school officials, collect medical evidence and witness testimonies — all the normal actions people who are victimized by sexual assault actually take.

Let’s not lose sight of the fact that this isn’t the first time someone did something many years ago in their youth, and had it resurface to bite them in the arse later. I forgot the guys name, but there was a relief pitcher for the Brewers this year who tweeted some very racist remarks in his youth, and they were found out. You wanna be on the public stage? Then mind your P’s and Q’s. Simple.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Let’s not lose sight of the fact that this isn’t the first time someone did something many years ago in their youth, and had it resurface to bite them in the arse later. I forgot the guys name, but there was a relief pitcher for the Brewers this year who tweeted some very racist remarks in his youth, and they were found out. You wanna be on the public stage? Then mind your P’s and Q’s. Simple.
Agreed but with Kavanaugh, you have someone who minded their P&Q's and has lived an exemplary life and yet still got dragged down in the mud with sleazy, lying POS Dims.

It will be fine

According to The Washington Times:

Ya, I’d really feel bad for Brett, but then I remember he’s a big fan of rape and don’t feel so bad for him.

It will be fine

4D9A04F3-C472-4540-A782-62487952C8C3.jpeg

This was Brett’s ride in high school.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Agreed but with Kavanaugh, you have someone who minded their P&Q's and has lived an exemplary life and yet still got dragged down in the mud with sleazy, lying POS Dims.
The two party system is a broken as it’s gonna get. You can’t middle anything, it’s all or nothing on the party’s views and there is no end in sight.