Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

Sportello

I will add one last thing. Amazing how this mirrors Anita Hill and Clarence Thomas? I was still in High School when that went down.
I'm pretty sure (some of) the Founding Fathers were laying pipe.

Power. That's all it is. Sex and money. What else is there?

Don't tell me religion...Babylon has been revealed.

Nothing changes, unless we demand change.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Why?

Shouldn't something that you've alleged to have done be held witness to who you are?

Which step is that?
No rational person believes this so just stop with the BS.

And to your question, Step One requires Honesty and the Dim Senators fail miserably in that character attribute.
Just a bunch of lying slimy politicians not to imply the Repugs would react differently if positions were reversed.

Sportello

And to your question, Step One requires Honesty and the Dim Senators fail miserably in that character attribute.
Just a bunch of lying slimy politicians not to imply the Repugs would react differently if positions were reversed.
No rational person believes what? That Brett wasn't a good boy?

Don't go 'honesty' as an excuse to hate one party over the other.

We elect them, if we vote.

Edit: Who keeps a high school calendar for decades?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
''If you doubt any woman's accusations about misconduct then you yourself are an abuser.''
The gender war is real and was started by dim libs.
If this happened or didn't (it does matter) , it absolutely doesn't matter to either side.
Politics, not truth. What a sham and a shame.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
I can’t wait for the story to break that Don Jr. has been raping Barron for the past 4 years and the Don can draw a picture in crayon of Barron asking him to be his boyfriend brother.

BrownArmy

Stumbling Joe Biden refused to let four women testify that would have corroborated Anita Hill's testimony.

In that particular case, the Elder Bush directed the FBI to check out Hill's claims, they called twenty witnesses, had hearings, and Thomas got confirmed.

Now we have a President who won't get the FBI involved (stop with the nonsense that this isn't what the FBI does, they're our premier domestic law enforcement organization, just stop), we have the Senate Judiciary committee calling only two witnesses, and we have a bunch of Senators saying they're going to vote for Kavanaugh no matter what.

Mumbles is just going to 'push it through'.

Seems like a fair hearing to me!

It’s so Political on both sides, it’s a disgrace. Dems are stalling, Repugs are unwilling to do due diligence because they want their man in place, it’s disgusting.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I can’t wait for the story to break that Don Jr. has been raping Barron for the past 4 years and the Don can draw a picture in crayon of Barron asking him to be his boyfriend brother.
Well you are a Dim.
That's not as outrageous as the Floozie Troops the Dims are rolling out.