Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

It will be fine

I would like a conservative on the court. Unfortunately we have a two party system and neither one is conservative.

So I'm just enjoying the theater. The seat can stay empty forever as far I'm concerned, 9 seems like a stupidly arbitrary number anyways.
This. At this point with the blatant partisanship of the members of the court we should keep an even number of justices. If the argument isn’t good enough to convince a member of the opposition it shouldn’t set precedent.

El Correcto

god is dead
This. At this point with the blatant partisanship of the members of the court we should keep an even number of justices. If the argument isn’t good enough to convince a member of the opposition it shouldn’t set precedent.
At this point you need to quit being so salty about a moderate guy getting appointed. I mean can you even name some descents that mark him as partisan?

Seems like a yellow belly to me, not the kind of guy you send to the court to be an activist.

MAKAVELI

At this point you need to quit being so salty about a moderate guy getting appointed. I mean can you even name some descents that mark him as partisan?

Seems like a yellow belly to me, not the kind of guy you send to the court to be an activist.
His testimony is all that's needed to decipher he is a partisan hack.

floridays

You're the one supporting a drunk rapist for Scotus. Ttku....
You do understand posts like this help define you and highlight your lack of honesty and integrity.
There was not one shred of evidence to support one allegation Ford made. The same goes for the other clowns. But you know that already, and still make that post.
Keep being yourself, we know you.