Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

newfie

No raping please. Pillaging is fine.
FB_IMG_1538860527871.jpg

floridays

Why are you so pathetically partisan? Wouldn’t a pirate meme of some kind have been more appropriate?

And last I checked, none of those three are leading th country today.
Why don't you argue the truthfulness and validity of this meme? Oh, I understand, it is truth. I see you are running away from the truth again (true to form), and calling someone partisan, while backpedaling. To use a deviation of a word you dealt..... pathetic.

screenshot, let this go through bb

bbsam

Staff member
Why don't you argue the truthfulness and validity of this meme? Oh, I understand, it is truth. I see you are running away from the truth again (true to form), and calling someone partisan, while backpedaling. To use a deviation of a word you dealt..... pathetic.

screenshot, let this go through bb
Truth is that they are irrelevant today. The current president and new justice are not.

floridays

Truth is that they are irrelevant today. The current president and new justice are not.
I see then, unfounded, un-corroborated, and named witnesses that deny all accuser claims from almost 40 years are relevant however. I know you and where you come from.

Just so you can't construe this in any other way, I know your mindset, as verified by at minimum hundreds of posts.

I say if we are going back 35 years to investigate allegations, lets do the same with these clowns. At least I can be truthful enough to say if no criminal complaint has been filed against clinton (c intentionally), an accuser is barking in the wrong room.

Quit bumping my posts because you don't like them, you may be a prince but you are not the King.

floridays

Very sad, very, very sad for a person to end their life like that strictly for political, and philosophical reasons. If I thought I was better than her I would pity her. I don't, so I won't.

My political statement, besides all it's warts, I love this country.
Ms. RBG does not. I consider the U.S. Constitution to be the greatest founding document to be written by man.
RGB said if she was to give advice to a nation constructing a constitution, it wouldn't be based on ours. The previous is an analysis of her stated opinion.
This from a former ACLU lawyer that swore to uphold the U.S. Constitution upon confirmation.

My advice to her is enjoy the remainder of your life with family, if possible. If the previous is not possible, enjoy it with friends and other useful idiots.
There I said it.

This post is saved

Last edited: