Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

It will be fine

I certainly do disregard links that have been proven to post speculation and anonymous sources to promote their agenda. When the dust settles, check all the NYT, Washington Post articles, pre and during the Mueller investigation. They are 99.9 %, turning out to be false. I couldn't say 100% because it is not safe to say all.
What are you rambling about? Melania is a gold digger that sued because a tabloid piece hurt her chances of monetizing being First Lady. None of your incoherent ramblings about fake news changes that.

floridays

What are you rambling about? Melania is a gold digger that sued because a tabloid piece hurt her chances of monetizing being First Lady. None of your incoherent ramblings about fake news changes that.
I understand this response from a person that cannot support their position. You couldn't support your first claim, this is your attempt to back away and save face.

Sportello

Banned
She should because she made a claim in support of why Melania will not be remembered as a good human.
She used a supposed slander suit as evidence.
I simply ask for the court filing and pleadings to verify her position.
The only reason she should is to verify her truthfulness. Beyond that
You’re rambling.

floridays

What am I backing away from? Melania filed a lawsuit. You cried about fake news. Sad.
I didn't cry about fake news, I simply asked about the filing and pleadings. That's all. Let me see the pleadings and I'll tell you if your liberal rag squares with the truth. That is the reason I asked you to educate me.

vantexan

What am I backing away from? Melania filed a lawsuit. You cried about fake news. Sad.
So someone wrote something so horrible she felt it had to be addressed in a lawsuit and you think she's the bad one for it? And any legalese used was the writing of very high priced lawyers who advised her of the best course to deal with the bastards who harmed her. But hey, any chance to run her down because you hate her husband will be grabbed by people like you. So what's worse, her making it clear to smear merchants that she won't tolerate terrible things being written, especially with a young son, or people who smear every chance they get?

floridays

She filed a slander lawsuit listing the unique marketing opportunity of being First Lady as damages. Not exactly a classy move as it shows her motivation is to monetize her position not represent the nation.

I asked you to present the filing and pleadings. I did not cry fake news. She already won a judgment, I wanted you to present her claims, not a what a liberal rag printed her claims were.
I understand she filed suit, and won. My problem is how you untruthfully characterized her claims for damages. That is why I asked for her pleadings. Do you even know what a pleading is? Didn't think so. Keep running your box delivery business.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
scotus-ginsberg.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Posted without comment:
Labor Blog

The general consensus seem to be that although Roberts is (very) conservative, he's not a right-wing wack-job, so he's probably a shoe-in. And although the right wing blogosphere is delighted, even some lefties think it could have been much worse. On the other hand, it's still early. There could be an illegal alien in the closet. Maybe he drank a beer before the age of 21 or made an illegal right turn.

Amazing difference between the Roberts nomination and the Kavanaugh nomination. fixed it for you

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How much more Bret Kavanaugh fan fic are we going to sit through? The New York Slimes is now reporting their sexual fantasies as news.
Muslim terrorists they protect like they did this 9-11. Planes they said, not who really was responsible .

They just make it up. Unbelievable.

Last edited: