Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

BrownArmy

I love that feinged mini mouse voice of hers. luckily her friends helped her get on that plane or we never would have had the opportunity to hear her testimony.

we know she lied about her fear of flying . Turns out she is a frequent flyer and world traveler at that.

the extra front door she claimed was for her feelings of claustrophobia was actually for the person who was renting out part of her house.

pretended not to know anything about lie detector tests. ignoring her possibly helping her FBI friend prepare for one there is no way someone in her profession of psychology would not be well versed on lie detectors.

did I mention she presented herself as a psychologist when she actually is not presently licensed as such?

and then we have her witnesses who didn't witness anything.

there is absolutely nothing about her story that is believable.

And now the 'alternative facts' narrative is complete, enjoy!

It will be fine

BD6B8673-AA1B-4C32-86B5-0E03B4783659.jpeg

rickyb

Kav sounds like a keeper!

ralph says there are 5 corporate judges:

"The multiple perjurer, corporate supremacist, presidential power-monger, and a past fugitive from justice (regarding credible claims of sexual assault), Kavanaugh saw critical media coverage become yesterday’s story. The mass media has moved on to other calamities, tragedies, superstorms, and celebrity outrages. Opponents of his nomination must persevere anew.

The future of the Supreme Court looks grim considering Kavanaugh’s judicial decisions and involvement in war crimes and torture as Staff Secretary to President George W. Bush. It is likely that Kavanaugh will be the cruelest and most insensitive justice on the high Court. His support of corporate power will have few limits. That’s saying something, given the rulings of Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch.

Kavanaugh’s decisions and political statements are so off the wall, I’ve called him a corporation masquerading as a human being. Corporations’ uber alles is his pre-eminent core philosophy. Public Citizen’s analysis of his judicial record (apart from his extremist political ideology) showed that in split-decision cases (which are the most ideologically revealing cases), Kavanaugh ruled 15 times against worker rights and 2 times for worker rights. On environmental protection, he ruled 11 times for business interests and 2 times for the public’s interest. On consumer protection, he ruled 18 times for businesses and only 4 times for consumers. As for monopoly cases, he ruled 2 times for the corporation and zero times for market competition.

Kavanaugh also likes to rule for government power when it is arrayed against the people – ruling 7 times for police or human rights abuses and zero rulings for victims. On the other hand, governmental decisions that are protective of people interests will find Kavanaugh blocking the court room door more often than not. (See Public Citizen’s report).

...The Supreme Court is deeply political – forget about the claims of judicial independence by the five Justices in the majority.

...A new Kavanaugh Watch group – lean and sharp – needs to be created to publicize the Five Corporatist Judges"

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Kav sounds like a keeper!

ralph says there are 5 corporate judges:

"The multiple perjurer, corporate supremacist, presidential power-monger, and a past fugitive from justice (regarding credible claims of sexual assault), Kavanaugh saw critical media coverage become yesterday’s story. The mass media has moved on to other calamities, tragedies, superstorms, and celebrity outrages. Opponents of his nomination must persevere anew.

The future of the Supreme Court looks grim considering Kavanaugh’s judicial decisions and involvement in war crimes and torture as Staff Secretary to President George W. Bush. It is likely that Kavanaugh will be the cruelest and most insensitive justice on the high Court. His support of corporate power will have few limits. That’s saying something, given the rulings of Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch.

Kavanaugh’s decisions and political statements are so off the wall, I’ve called him a corporation masquerading as a human being. Corporations’ uber alles is his pre-eminent core philosophy. Public Citizen’s analysis of his judicial record (apart from his extremist political ideology) showed that in split-decision cases (which are the most ideologically revealing cases), Kavanaugh ruled 15 times against worker rights and 2 times for worker rights. On environmental protection, he ruled 11 times for business interests and 2 times for the public’s interest. On consumer protection, he ruled 18 times for businesses and only 4 times for consumers. As for monopoly cases, he ruled 2 times for the corporation and zero times for market competition.

Kavanaugh also likes to rule for government power when it is arrayed against the people – ruling 7 times for police or human rights abuses and zero rulings for victims. On the other hand, governmental decisions that are protective of people interests will find Kavanaugh blocking the court room door more often than not. (See Public Citizen’s report).

...The Supreme Court is deeply political – forget about the claims of judicial independence by the five Justices in the majority.

...A new Kavanaugh Watch group – lean and sharp – needs to be created to publicize the Five Corporatist Judges"

I think I saw that news story...
Huffington Post, right?

Nice to see a fair and balanced approach to things.

rickyb

I think I saw that news story...
Huffington Post, right?

Nice to see a fair and balanced approach to things.
if ralph writes for the huffington post.

theres no such thing as "fair and balanced".
chris hedges mentioned that specifically in an interview he did on bill moyers about spinning facts one way or another. you can also look up howard zinn on that, chomsky, and theres some media watch groups as well.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
if ralph writes for the huffington post.

theres no such thing as "fair and balanced".
chris hedges mentioned that specifically in an interview he did on bill moyers about spinning facts one way or another. you can also look up howard zinn on that, chomsky, and theres some media watch groups as well.

You've just admitted that your guys are heavily biased, and trying to manipulate me.
Why should I choose them, over the ones I currently listen to?