Who needs dr bags!?!?!?!

Indecisi0n

If they only wanted you to dr the package to front or rear door or garage those would be the only choices in the board. On a Friday before a 3 day weekend I prefer to not make the customer wait til Tuesday to get the package. Also when covering a route I try not to screw the regular guy with a ton of send agains when he returns.

There isn't anything wrong with obvious places like front door, rear door, side door, porch etc. but i think you guys go a little overboard with things such as tree house, in a trash can, or opening a persons car to put a package inside.

packageguy

Rained all day here. Got to my first stop and realized they switched trucks on me and I had no dr bags. Made. No difference at all got them all off and am confident nothing got wet.

Whats that?
DR vehicle
DR shop
DR trash can
DR grill
DR dog house

Im sure there were no dr bags even if I had looked. Let's hear some of your most interesting DR places.

It happens every now and then, under the front steps, in the door, in the garage, at the neighbors house.

iruhnman630

My 3-center building has been out of dr bags for about two weeks now, and storms are on the way for tomorrow.

I see a bunch of send-agains in my future.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My 3-center building has been out of dr bags for about two weeks now, and storms are on the way for tomorrow.

I see a bunch of send-agains in my future.

Why? There is almost always somewhere to leave the package. Grab extra info notices and leave them a note where u left the package