Who the hell hired this woman?

wowirock

Did yall see our fearless CEO's speech on Upsers.com?
Race, she wanted to talk about race.
She also virtue signaled that she never has been discriminated against because of her skin color.
Where the hell are you taking this company, and when are you selling us out to Amazon?
She just needs to dye her hair that typical blue and the look will be complete.

Oh, she also mentioned she loaded a box or two. Who has the balls from that facility to file a grievance for management working? It's a dead win, she admitted it on camera.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
She also virtue signaled that she never has been discriminated against because of her skin color.
Where the hell are you taking this company, and when are you selling us out to Amazon?

Oh, she also mentioned she loaded a box or two. Who has the balls from that facility to file a grievance for management working? It's a dead win, she admitted it on camera.
cEMYiap.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Corporate America has to kiss the ring for fear of being called racist.

PT Car Washer

She was training a new loader.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

No matter what she says in public will not change the kind of work environment that most of us were subject to over decades. The remarks posted by (the for the most part) "Non Union Employees" on UPSers.com were disturbing and whiny, who has not been subject to some form discrimination and harassment over the years, just ask a long term "Union Employee" not matter what their skin color is they will tell her horror stories of abusive and discriminatory practices condoned or hidden by company leadership in the past.

I presume that the panel set up to look into abuses is strictly for their "Non Union Employees/Partners" not a single collective bargaining employee in the bunch, so all us union employees really have to rely on is our Collective Bargaining agreements and the willingness of the International to combat any wrongdoing, that is another issue that I do not want to dwell into..nuff said..

One thing for sure about this pandemic..It showed who is "Essential" and who is not, would it fair to say that all of UPS's (Union workforce and "union free" ground level operations) could be termed that way. Apparently "Project Transformation" is well and on going without a glitch...

JJinVA

I feel a strike coming on. Maybe we should all take a knee today in solidarity instead of delivering packages. Let's do it for a week or two and see if Antifa Tomé kneels w us

Last edited:

The Driver

I drive.

She can talk about whatever she wants to talk about, she’s in charge. As long as I’m paid every Friday I’m pretty cool with whatever the company wants to do.

I am still waiting on my :censored2: grievance pay, though.

El Correcto

god is dead

evil white man training... that sounds like something I could teach.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I'm green with envy
I'm red with embarrassment
I'm yellow with fear
I'm brown from the sun
I'm white in the winter
I'm purple with rage
I'm blue when freezing

I'm more colored than colored people.

JL 0513

I could tell just by her face that she was a leftest.

I have that skill.

Corporate leaders seemingly haven't figured out that BLM has nothing to do with black lives or civil rights. It's so discusting. It's a Marxist front group with the goal to destroy America. Simple and plain.

Last edited:

JL 0513

I'd like to know why these CEO's think these are popular platforms to stand on when at least half of your workers will disagree with the politics. It used to be understand that you didn't take political views so public to not alienate your workers.

By this I'm not saying racism doesn't exist.There are plenty of Democrats after all. Race and all other identity characteristics is all the left cares about, which is racist. The right just wants us all to be treated equally where we don't have to focus on someone's race.

And what I see the most of today is hate of the white man. It's all out in the open and no one cares. Why is this OK?