Who the hell hired this woman?

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
The stock is up 20% since she was hired. Don't ask me why, but that's pretty amazing and nobody is going to say squat about her nose if that trend continues.

ManInBrown

The stock is up 20% since she was hired. Don't ask me why, but that's pretty amazing and nobody is going to say squat about her nose if that trend continues.
It really is strange. I’m almost tempted to sell some but I don’t want to. Saving up for a big purchase. I wonder why it’s up so much. Mid 120s is a level it never gets to. This isnt a money making stock. It’s a piggy bank stock. Buy weekly and save up money.

rod

Retired 22 years
It really is strange. I’m almost tempted to sell some but I don’t want to. Saving up for a big purchase. I wonder why it’s up so much. Mid 120s is a level it never gets to. This isnt a money making stock. It’s a piggy bank stock. Buy weekly and save up money.
sell-sell-sell

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

It gets up to the 130's during peak regularly.

Karma...

carol is exactly who ups needed....a smart competent personable outsider leader who just happens to be a woman...a welcome change from the old time to make the donuts style of the old boy network of stick in the mud managers ups has been cursed with.....

Karma...

carol............ moves faster than the speed of business....now thats apt and better than at the speed of business.........

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
carol is exactly who ups needed....a smart competent personable outsider leader who just happens to be a woman...a welcome change from the old time to make the donuts style of the old boy network of stick in the mud managers ups has been cursed with.....

Nobody needs a postmodern, neo-marxist, deconstructionist CEO. It's like needing a solar powered flashlight.

watdaflock?

Did yall see our fearless CEO's speech on Upsers.com?
Race, she wanted to talk about race.
She also virtue signaled that she never has been discriminated against because of her skin color.
Where the hell are you taking this company, and when are you selling us out to Amazon?
She just needs to dye her hair that typical blue and the look will be complete.

Oh, she also mentioned she loaded a box or two. Who has the balls from that facility to file a grievance for management working? It's a dead win, she admitted it on camera.
NEWS FLASH- Race is a current topic in our media.

Hope this helps.

JJinVA

I'd like to know why these CEO's think these are popular platforms to stand on when at least half of your workers will disagree with the politics. It used to be understand that you didn't take political views so public to not alienate your workers.

By this I'm not saying racism doesn't exist.There are plenty of Democrats after all. Race and all other identity characteristics is all the left cares about, which is racist. The right just wants us all to be treated equally where we don't have to focus on someone's race.

And what I see the most of today is hate of the white man. It's all out in the open and no one cares. Why is this OK?

I always think of it as their own insecurities showing through, like slinging psychological shizz. But youre right, I remember it being extremely unpopular to discuss politics at work because of the alienation it causes. Afterall, politics, by their very nature, is based solely ON division. This platform is for this, that platform is for that. It is not a uniting system. Its a fuzzy line in the sand. Pitting ppl against each other in the same company at best is unprofessional. But Im sure that the crosshairs are over all CEOs right now and if she doesnt come out and say something, she'll be lambasted in the not so distant future for being silent because "silence is violence"....

To some degree, I can empathize. Its the corporate whore thing to do. I guess all job positions have their bent-over-the-barrel moments. This is hers. Just sucks. Im tired of hearing about the shizz tbh I just want to do my job and go home

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I'm thinking besides some very robust online ordering the last 6-months & fuel prices lower. I think perhaps this is riding on the coattails of how the USPS is going to dig out of their hole. The treasury is offering up a $10-b loan with conditions. The conditions the president wants is 4x the rates they're charging. Even if they agreed to 2x higher rates or 2, 3, 4 after 2025. That has to be a winning situation for UPS. I believe a flat rate envelope priority is $7.75. UPS can't touch that, but $15.50 they could.

I'd hang on into fall. So take my advice & hold and remember this is all void & null if the world is in the midst of a pandemic.

JL 0513

NEWS FLASH- Race is a current topic in our media.

Hope this helps.

Why is race such a big topic right now? Because a stupid cop killed an African American suspect? I guess that would be a good reason. Let's remember though that the most common unarmed group to be killed by cops is white men. Minor details.

Ever notice those white guys killed by cops NEVER makes the news cycle? Amazing, isn't it?

The Driver

I drive.
Why is race such a big topic right now? Because a stupid cop killed an African American suspect? I guess that would be a good reason. Let's remember though that the most common unarmed group to be killed by cops is white men. Minor details.

Ever notice those white guys killed by cops NEVER makes the news cycle? Amazing, isn't it?

I think whites die by the hand of police more but proportionally speaking blacks are killed in greater numbers.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat

He OD'd though

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It’s in the 125-130 range for a week or two every year. Then back in the tank. It’s never consistently this high.

Well, we have been in peak-like conditions for months now. Is it really that much of a mystery why the stock is where it is? It would be really surprising if it continued to climb, though.

2018 and 2019 both saw a few months were the stock price was 115 to 125 regularly.

freehoodies

I think whites die by the hand of police more but proportionally speaking blacks are killed in greater numbers.
98% of people killed by police are male.
96% of incarcerated people are male.

Are cops biased towards males?

Of course not, males commit most of the violent crime.

Most violent criminals are from fatherless homes. Single motherhood is highest in black neighborhoods because in the 60s-70s the commies (read:china) spread “communal family” bs via the black panthers.

Also welfare, never ever take a dime of welfare. Tell your kids never to take welfare. There is no better way to keep people permanently poor than to put them on welfare. The poverty will last for generations, don’t do it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
98% of people killed by police are male.
96% of incarcerated people are male.

Are cops biased towards males?

Of course not, males commit most of the violent crime.

Most violent criminals are from fatherless homes. Single motherhood is highest in black neighborhoods because in the 60s-70s the commies (read:china) spread “communal family” bs via the black panthers.

Also welfare, never ever take a dime of welfare. Tell your kids never to take welfare. There is no better way to keep people permanently poor than to put them on welfare. The poverty will last for generations, don’t do it.
Also welfare, never ever take a dime of welfare. Tell your kids never to take welfare.

How they gonna get they food stamps if they don’t sign up?