Who the hell hired this woman?

wowirock

98% of people killed by police are male.
96% of incarcerated people are male.

Are cops biased towards males?

Of course not, males commit most of the violent crime.

Most violent criminals are from fatherless homes. Single motherhood is highest in black neighborhoods because in the 60s-70s the commies (read:china) spread “communal family” bs via the black panthers.

Also welfare, never ever take a dime of welfare. Tell your kids never to take welfare. There is no better way to keep people permanently poor than to put them on welfare. The poverty will last for generations, don’t do it.
poor has nothing to do with it. In NYC one of the poorest groups are the Asians, yet they commit far less crime than other races.
Do you have any stats on how most violent crimes come from fatherless homes?
Also, you think single motherhood is highest today in black neighborhoods because of the black panthers preached communal family back in the 1960s?

The Driver

I drive.

Most violent criminals are from fatherless homes. Single motherhood is highest in black neighborhoods because in the 60s-70s the commies (read:china) spread “communal family” bs via the black panthers.

Also welfare, never ever take a dime of welfare. Tell your kids never to take welfare. There is no better way to keep people permanently poor than to put them on welfare. The poverty will last for generations, don’t do it.

Oh, I don't necessarily disagree with you. Just stating what I've heard to be a fact, which by itself is meaningless anyway.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

BLM is also pushing for a communal family model. Only problem is that no one takes responsibility to live up to that, and it is left to the State to step in. Single mothers being taken care of by the State don't need men, so men are more likely to not feel responsible for their offspring. A total breakdown of the nuclear family. That's what BLM wants, that's what communists want, that's what any statist wants.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I could tell just by her face that she was a leftest.

I have that skill.

Corporate leaders seemingly haven't figured out that BLM has nothing to do with black lives or civil rights. It's so discusting. It's a Marxist front group with the goal to destroy America. Simple and plain.

Yeah, she's all hard-core leftist, kiss-the-mob ring now.

Wait until our contract is up though! She'll put the Pinkerton National Detective Agency to shame.

She's human garbage and it will show soon enough.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Carol Tomé for President!!!

I wonder if Abney over there (albeit rich) is going... "Son of a -----! What are the odds?"

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
I'd like to know why these CEO's think these are popular platforms to stand on when at least half of your workers will disagree with the politics. It used to be understand that you didn't take political views so public to not alienate your workers.

By this I'm not saying racism doesn't exist.There are plenty of Democrats after all. Race and all other identity characteristics is all the left cares about, which is racist. The right just wants us all to be treated equally where we don't have to focus on someone's race.

And what I see the most of today is hate of the white man. It's all out in the open and no one cares. Why is this OK?
This is disgusting and I don’t feel safe at UPS of these are the kind of opinions my co workers have.
You are clearly an alt-right nazi.

freehoodies

poor has nothing to do with it. In NYC one of the poorest groups are the Asians, yet they commit far less crime than other races.
Do you have any stats on how most violent crimes come from fatherless homes?
Also, you think single motherhood is highest today in black neighborhoods because of the black panthers preached communal family back in the 1960s?
I never said being poor has anything to do with violence.

The welfare state enables the single motherhood crisis in america. Poor asians still have intact nuclear families, which keeps their crime rates low.

If you adjust for if the person was raised in a single parent home the racial crime disparity disappears.

And yes, when Fred Hampton and the rest of the panthers went to china and met Mao they were innoculated with many communist ideas to try to bring america down from the inside.

Its working.

muthatrucka

Did yall see our fearless CEO's speech on Upsers.com?
Race, she wanted to talk about race.
She also virtue signaled that she never has been discriminated against because of her skin color.
Where the hell are you taking this company, and when are you selling us out to Amazon?
She just needs to dye her hair that typical blue and the look will be complete.

Oh, she also mentioned she loaded a box or two. Who has the balls from that facility to file a grievance for management working? It's a dead win, she admitted it on camera.
I’d worry less about her loading 3 boxes than the 25 subcontractors on every feeder yard in every hub in America pulling our trailers and running our runs. But that’s just me. Grievances have been filed but no one seems to care, imagine that!

The Driver

I drive.

The welfare state enables the single motherhood crisis in america. Poor asians still have intact nuclear families, which keeps their crime rates low.

If you adjust for if the person was raised in a single parent home the racial crime disparity disappears.

And yes, when Fred Hampton and the rest of the panthers went to china and met Mao they were innoculated with many communist ideas to try to bring america down from the inside.

Its working.

intwresred to read further, you recommend any particular material?

wowirock

Its working.
If the welfare state enables the single motherhood crisis in America then poor has everything to do with it.

It sounds like we arguing, but we are not. I bet we agree on 95% of things, but this is the internet so I still have to continue on.

How do you know poor Asians still have intact families?
How do you know that blacks committing violent crimes don't have a father?

I still find it hard that black people in general have single mother families because Fred Hampton visited China back in the 70s.

The point I am getting at is maybe different certain behaviors if innate in certain races, and not necessarily a result of society.
Nature vs. nurture.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If the welfare state enables the single motherhood crisis in America then poor has everything to do with it.

It sounds like we arguing, but we are not. I bet we agree on 95% of things, but this is the internet so I still have to continue on.

How do you know poor Asians still have intact families?
How do you know that blacks committing violent crimes don't have a father?

I still find it hard that black people in general have single mother families because Fred Hampton visited China back in the 70s.

The point I am getting at is maybe different certain behaviors if innate in certain races, and not necessarily a result of society.
Nature vs. nurture.

Probably a little from column "A" and a little from column "B".

rustys954rr

gosh darn commies are the problem, how dare she represent me like that. How can I work at the same wage as everyone else in this position in the company, regardless of my ability or education, while this commie runs the place.

freehoodies

intwresred to read further, you recommend any particular material?
Just look up the history of the black panthers. There isnt any one source you should rely on, its all interesting stuff though.

Other than the marxism they are truly inspiring. How many people do you know that could organize a group of people like that?

Imagine asking your buddies if they would storm the state capitol with rifles with you for an idea of the commitment they had.

freehoodies

gosh darn commies are the problem, how dare she represent me like that. How can I work at the same wage as everyone else in this position in the company, regardless of my ability or education, while this commie runs the place.
And you see the problems that causes as well as anyone else.

There is no incentive to work harder/faster than the next man.

If we made an extra 1$ per stop would more work get done?

A good performance pay scale would need 2 rates, one per package, and one per stop, whichever is higher.

Guarantee you would see more high seniority drivers wanting the bigger routes. The rookies would get the lower stop count “easy” routes, which would be better for the driver ecosystem.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
single motherhood crisis in america.

Me after experiencing just two of them.

aq9vriuum1e21.jpg

And in hindsight they were two too many. Automatic walk off the lot.

Last edited:

rustys954rr

A good performance pay scale would need 2 rates, one per package, and one per stop, whichever is higher.

Guarantee you would see more high seniority drivers wanting the bigger routes. The rookies would get the lower stop count “easy” routes, which would be better for the driver ecosystem.
There are way too many variables to come up with a good performance pay scale.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
There are way too many variables to come up with a good performance pay scale.

I take it you don't work in a bonus center?