Who thinks @rod deserved the 200,000 post.....

Did @rod get screwed over by slant head?

• Hell yes he did. @rod is the man.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't give a fluff.

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I can go back and read post's D* don't tell me what to do.
image.jpg

Relax.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Dear God please tell me you all are not bickering about who posted the 200,000 post? If you are you should all be ashamed of yourselves.
It's not about who got it. It's about how the numbers were juggled to give it to sailboat. First it was IVE. Should have stayed that way but some posts got cut and it went to Rod. More cuts, Sailboat wins. I'm sad that the numbers got manipulated to fit what they wanted. The numbers should have stayed the way they were.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What the hell happened? Now you can't even count on BC not to juggle the numbers. My own personal opinion------NOTHING should have been deleted---The posts should have stayed in order the computer picked them up------it can't be that difficult. I didn't give a rats butt if I got 200,000----I was in it for the fun and now the fun has been taken out of it.

I just don't understand why it turned out so complicated. It was just a stupid contest with no actual prize. The 200,000th post should have got it without any deleting and no mod involvement. How simple is that?

Do you really not have anything better to do with your time?