Who wants TOS back ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think all the pieces just fell into place!! TOS is a she and Klein becomes mute in front of girls, so he has to drink 'likor' in order to speak with TOS.
Bazinga! Hey, this could make a great sitcom angle !!

island1fox

This may sound strange but there were a few times I agreed with TOS --many times I did not.

Just recently I started to post less frequently in Current events and placed more than a few posts in "sports"

I was actually concerned about TOS --I know -none of my business. In my unprofessional opinion her posts became more and more(TO MORE) mean spirited.

It was not civil debate where good people with opposing viewpoints debated but rather harsh and crude hateful rhetoric. I cannot believe that she felt "good" about herself after some of the posts.

I hope she will be back --continue to express her commited views --but do it and have fun --none of us should let what our dopey politicians do on both sides allow ourselves to be consumed by hate.

There is enough of that crap in the real world. I do not live in LA-LA LAND but maybe all of us ,including me can post a bit more wisely.

No harm to debate and disagree---foolish to hate and insult !! I would love to moderate a "Beer Summit" with more and TOS ---I am sure they both are excellent people.

klein

Für Meno :)
I know Ovah, he posted that himself, but some people on here simply can't read.
I posted it myself a while back.

Check the thread: "I know you want to see me" !

island1fox

I know Ovah, he posted that himself, but some people on here simply can't read.
I posted it myself a while back.

Check the thread: "I know you want to see me" !

Klein,

Now that was quick to go back to the insults. I have heard TOS referred to as both a he and a she. In reality I could care less but I can assure you I can read. For every post you show claiming he is male --there is a another supporting female --go read and figure !

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I miss him, and he wasn't that bad. I get much worse responses from others that TOS ever gave to the so called C9ners.

That's why I'm started this poll.
So, my BC friends and members, what do you think ?

Was suppose to be a poll, but forgot to check mark the box.
Can a moderator help me out, and redo this new thread as a poll , please ?

And with all the worldy knowledge inside Klein, you couldnt post a poll...Why dont you redo it, and then we can merge the threads...

klein

Not today, I'm off to work very soon, and to be honest, it's easy to forget to mark the check-box for a poll ! (and once posted, it's done - time of no return) !

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Not today, I'm off to work very soon, and to be honest, it's easy to forget to mark the check-box for a poll ! (and once posted, it's done - time of no return) !

I think you have 45 minutes to edit your post, but Im not sure if in edit, you could re add a poll.

klein

Nope ! Couldn't even use the back button !
Maybe, I could have deleted the entire thread and start over again, but it was close to midnight and have just gotten off work.
Had other things to do, too. (like eat) !

P

pickup

Like Island1fox, I have heard that TOS is a she. The only reason I asked before is because Klein's usual behavior with females here that he half gets along with wasn't present. Usually, he invites these females up to his shack in Canada for some purpose such as learning the weiner business or some other bs thing. The fact that he never did any of this made me bring up the question.