Who wants TOS back ?

klein

Für Meno :)
Like Island1fox, I have heard that TOS is a she. The only reason I asked before is because Klein's usual behavior with females here that he half gets along with wasn't present. Usually, he invites these females up to his shack in Canada for some purpose such as learning the weiner business or some other bs thing. The fact that he never did any of this made me bring up the question.

There ya go !
That's proof enough ! :)

Mind you, Over is invited any day, and some others.
It would be about time to experience another country (esspeically your neighborly one) atleast once.

texan

There ya go !
That's proof enough ! :)

Mind you, Over is invited any day, and some others.
It would be about time to experience another country (esspeically your neighborly one) atleast once.

I have been there and never have a negative word about neighbors to the north.
But each time, after long deployments overseas (US Army), Haitai, Middle East, Germany, I want
to kiss the ground when I land in the US. There IS NO PLACE LIKE the USA. May God Bless the USA.

As far as TOS , I have no problem debating any subject and am fine with difference in opinion. But when it turns into an attack against the opposing viewpoint or the asinine "thats how (fill in the name of the opposing view) people are" kind of posts then gloves are off.

If TOS wants to keep the same theme then don't let the door hit it in the behind.

But then who am I to talk.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Klein,

Now that was quick to go back to the insults. I have heard TOS referred to as both a he and a she. In reality I could care less but I can assure you I can read. For every post you show claiming he is male --there is a another supporting female --go read and figure !
I am with you. I could care less. It does seem that he has a lot of PMS days.................................... just sayin.

Bad Gas!

If the wrong side had spent as much time looking poop on his liberal party as he did the conservatives he would be very informative. Unfortunately, he comes over as Pelosi's son. I would, just once like to hear him state the facts about the coruption of the Democratic party. He's already spewed every conservative rumor..If he gave some balance in his dialog he wouldn't sound like he was so full of himself...With all that said, I don't mind his post because I don't read them anymore..I could go to hard left web sites if I wanted unbalance..

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Recently, TOS opened up and let us see "the other side" in a revealing post.
I was surprised and I felt receptive to him.

I sent him good rep and told him that I liked learning more about TOS.
He started it out by pulling my heart strings.
Good point, I was busy watching the games i forgot about you.

Ok, lets start with some facts. First, I am a member of the Patriot Guard here in so calif. As a harley rider, I make many events each year, toy drives, help for vets and such. I do many events with my harley group "Golden West chapter Hogs" Glendale California.

I have visited with many returning vets including those with severe disabilities. These are the men that I respect and honor. These are the fighting men and women who deserve my free time and energy. We have a yearly event here in so cal where we take donations all year and present them to military families struggling with bills.

Lets put an end to the girl /guy thing. There are many on this board who want to believe that I am someone else they hate ( a common theme around these parts) but I assure you, Its already been proven to the the host of this site that I am NOT THIS PERSON.

I am a male UPS driver with long resume. 21 years of service coming up on 22 years. 15 years of service with the Teamsters and held elected office for 6 years or two terms. I am a graduate of a community college here in so cal. with a degree in political science and a minor in psychology.

I am a democrat first and foremost and distrust the current system of our goverment. I voted for Obama and will do so again in 2012. I dislike the republican party for what it says it stands for as it is out of touch with todays americans. I believe the right wing wants to live as if it was 1950 and that was along time ago. Times have changed and americans have changed as well.

While distrusting of goverment, I believe that the democrats are closer to representing the people of america than the republicans. The republicans are all about dividing this country with GOD, GUNS and GIMMICKS.

As for the convicted men you feel so strongly about, I understand where you are coming from. They are somebodys children, somebodys brother or somebodys husband. However, I feel strongly that our system of military justice is up to the task of proving their cases against these men and if found guilty, then sobeit. If innocent, they walk.. You dont hear me crying for a retrial of any soldier when found innocent.

Our military men and women are having a tough time in this country as they all do after a prolonged war. Businesses give up on them, families are torn apart by mental disorders and some return to the USA only to kill themselves. TRICK, suicide among our men and women in the military is at ALL TIME highs exceeding that of the vietnam era.

Before we spend our efforts and energies on military criminals, why not focus on the hundreds that need jobs and a re-introduction into society.?

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I thought Patriot Guard protected military funerals from that bible thumping group. If that's so, TOS is like the bible thumping screamers that he dislikes so much when posting here.

You have to live what you belong to.

Like people who go to church every Sunday and screw the world the rest of the week....know what I mean?

island1fox

I have been there and never have a negative word about neighbors to the north.
But each time, after long deployments overseas (US Army), Haitai, Middle East, Germany, I want
to kiss the ground when I land in the US. There IS NO PLACE LIKE the USA. May God Bless the USA.

Texan,
I lived and worked in all parts of Canada for five years--central,west and east. I have many Canadian friends and have no animosity toward the country. I also lived and traveled extensively through Europe. Loved the different peoples and cultures. Like you I kissed the ground when I returned to the United States.

For me , with all of our faults, past and present I am extremely proud and fortunate to live in the United States of America.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I thought Patriot Guard protected military funerals from that bible thumping group. If that's so, TOS is like the bible thumping screamers that he dislikes so much when posting here.

You have to live what you belong to.

Like people who go to church every Sunday and screw the world the rest of the week....know what I mean?

more,
The Patriot Guard is more about honor and respect.

Texan,
Please help me and post a link.

Thank you

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Recently, TOS opened up and let us see "the other side" in a revealing post.
I was surprised and I felt receptive to him.

I sent him good rep and told him that I liked learning more about TOS.
He started it out by pulling my heart strings.

Good point, I was busy watching the games i forgot about you.

Ok, lets start with some facts. First, I am a member of the Patriot Guard here in so calif. As a harley rider, I make many events each year, toy drives, help for vets and such. I do many events with my harley group "Golden West chapter Hogs" Glendale California.

I have visited with many returning vets including those with severe disabilities. These are the men that I respect and honor. These are the fighting men and women who deserve my free time and energy. We have a yearly event here in so cal where we take donations all year and present them to military families struggling with bills.

Lets put an end to the girl /guy thing. There are many on this board who want to believe that I am someone else they hate ( a common theme around these parts) but I assure you, Its already been proven to the the host of this site that I am NOT THIS PERSON.

I am a male UPS driver with long resume. 21 years of service coming up on 22 years. 15 years of service with the Teamsters and held elected office for 6 years or two terms. I am a graduate of a community college here in so cal. with a degree in political science and a minor in psychology.

I am a democrat first and foremost and distrust the current system of our goverment. I voted for Obama and will do so again in 2012. I dislike the republican party for what it says it stands for as it is out of touch with todays americans. I believe the right wing wants to live as if it was 1950 and that was along time ago. Times have changed and americans have changed as well.

While distrusting of goverment, I believe that the democrats are closer to representing the people of america than the republicans. The republicans are all about dividing this country with GOD, GUNS and GIMMICKS.

As for the convicted men you feel so strongly about, I understand where you are coming from. They are somebodys children, somebodys brother or somebodys husband. However, I feel strongly that our system of military justice is up to the task of proving their cases against these men and if found guilty, then sobeit. If innocent, they walk.. You dont hear me crying for a retrial of any soldier when found innocent.

Our military men and women are having a tough time in this country as they all do after a prolonged war. Businesses give up on them, families are torn apart by mental disorders and some return to the USA only to kill themselves. TRICK, suicide among our men and women in the military is at ALL TIME highs exceeding that of the vietnam era.

Before we spend our efforts and energies on military criminals, why not focus on the hundreds that need jobs and a re-introduction into society.?

Peace.

First time I have seen this post from TOS. Interesting but not surprising.

It has been a long held belief of mine that people assume a "persona" many times on sites like Brown Cafe that does not reflect the real person that they are.

I keep that fact in mind when I reply to the "personas" here on Brown Cafe.

Cheryl works hard and emphasizes to the Mods that she wants the Brown Cafe to be a civil site where people can have lively discussions but not egregiously attack others by hiding behind their persona. She often asserts to posters who step over the line, that BCers should "not post anything online that they would not say to the other BCer "face to face".

Good advice than and good advice now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That should be the least or your concerns. A quality post means more to me than 100 frivolous ones.

moreluck is approaching 2,000 posts for the month of January alone. I'm sorry, that is simply pathetic.

Not pathetic...it's amazing that I was able to multi task and still get those posts in. I manage to go to both stores everyday, cook meals, do laundry, clean house (including scrubbing floors), keep up with previously taped programs because I retire early each night, have 2 coffee breaks everyday with hubby during which we do our best talking.

Whew! I'm tired just talking about it.....and to tell you about it also gets me ONE MORE POST !!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
80% of your posts dis More or Menotyou. Are these "quality posts"?
Where is the Upstate we used to know??? Is everything alright with you?
Thank you, Ovah, for pointing out what some many people are talking about. There isn't any point in coming here just to be someone's whipping post.