Who will be left when so many leave?

Guapo

I mentioned to some yearlings today how after 9 years I make about .80 more than a new hire-wind just kind of came out of their sails....they have such high hopes like I did I guess.:whiteflag:

FUFred

I knew that pain all too well. When I was training a new part time driver, right off the street, no experience he had mentioned what his hourly rate was, I was shocked. I only made 60 cents more an hour and at the time I had 8 years of driving 5 of those years as a swing. WTF

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
We have so many openings where I'm located, if the BABO and Heavyweight guys/gals didn't help out, they would crumble (but we can't get them to stick together for just ONE WEEK, to let them crumble). It's so bad, that they have to resort to "hiring off the streets". They don't want to do any upgrades or post the full-time shifts, so everything is staying part time. It has never been this bad, where NO ONE wants to go to the AM shift (even if it is part time). As I've said before, our drivers are going to Walmart as soon as they interview. We have plenty more, just waiting for a phone call. These are guys/gals with 25+ years of service. But when you can make DOUBLE, why would you stay?