Who will Biden pick for his VP ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Did anyone else get the impression that the latest video of Jill & Joe Biden was weird ? She did all the talking and he just stood there.

floridays

Yep. Been married a total of about 40 years (got married young) and all five women never learned to submit and only 2 called me Master.
SMH
One wife (ex), the only woman that addressed me as master on an envelope was my Grandmother.
That sweet lady did adore me, she had a soft spot for jackasses.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Did anyone else get the impression that the latest video of Jill & Joe Biden was weird ? She did all the talking and he just stood there.
That was pretty weird!
Biden's VP choice is going to be very important if he wins the presidency because the woman he selects will be President!
Maybe that home video is to give voters that impresion.

vantexan

That was pretty weird!
Biden's VP choice is going to be very important if he wins the presidency because the woman he selects will be President!
Maybe that home video is to give voters that impresion.
Since Joe has established he likes physical contact with the ladies they could tell him to put his hand up the VP's skirt and just move his lips a little while she does all the talking. World leaders will be impressed when he drinks water while she speaks.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Too long, yet not long enough. Figure it out Master Wonder.

Master is not a pick or denigration.

Every time my dads mom sent me a letter or card I was addressed as Master.

I sent Easter and birthday cards to my grandson and addressed them as Master. My son called me and wanted to know what that meant. I told him to Google it. He did and then called me Boomer.