Who will Biden pick for his VP ?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So he took a page out of Donnys playbook and grabbed her by the pusillanimous? Joe has all the same qualities. Womanizing, shading dealings, mumbling incoherently.
That's why it doesn't hurt Biden ... in a head-to-head matchup against Trump.

Have you noticed that Trump hasn't said anything about the finger rape by Biden?

That's because he has no room to disparage Uncle Joe in that area.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Have you noticed that Trump hasn't said anything about the finger rape by Biden?

Exactly.

Biden can't say anything about Trump being a womanizer because he is a womanizer.

Biden can't say anything about Russia or Ukraine collusion because he bragged about bribery on tape.

Biden can't say anything about emoluments because of his involvement in his son's shady dealings in China.

Biden can't say anything about the way Trump talks because Biden is a mumbling idiot.

Biden can't say anything about Trump's handling of coronavirus because he's on record crying xenophobia about travel restrictions.

Democrats have elected the weakest possible contender against Trump. It's really pathetic political strategy.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They're so rabid to get rid of Trump it might happen. Without the coronavirus Trump skates through. But with the economy clobbered it's very possible he's gone.

If you had asked me two or three months ago I would have told you that if the Dow hits 30K and the economy continues to get stronger that Trump wins in a landslide.

His mishandling of the virus and subsequent collapse of the economy will cost him dearly.

vantexan

If you had asked me two or three months ago I would have told you that if the Dow hits 30K and the economy continues to get stronger that Trump wins in a landslide.

His mishandling of the virus and subsequent collapse of the economy will cost him dearly.
He didn't mishandle it but that will be the Democrat narrative. They've finally found a way to kick him out. All it requires is another 6 months of lies.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Exactly.

Biden can't say anything about Trump being a womanizer because he is a womanizer.

Biden can't say anything about Russia or Ukraine collusion because he bragged about bribery on tape.

Biden can't say anything about emoluments because of his involvement in his son's shady dealings in China.

Biden can't say anything about the way Trump talks because Biden is a mumbling idiot.

Biden can't say anything about Trump's handling of coronavirus because he's on record crying xenophobia about travel restrictions.

Democrats have elected the weakest possible contender against Trump. It's really pathetic political strategy.
Damn! What are two old men suppose to talk about?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It was my point.

The first unofficial woman President was Wilson's wife.
How do you know that?
Common knowledge known as US History

On the night of September 25, 1919 on a train bound for Wichita, Kansas, Wilson collapsed from mental and physical stress, and the rest of his tour was cancelled. On October 2, he suffered a stroke that left him partially paralyzed. Wilson’s condition was kept largely hidden from the public, and his wife worked behind the scenes to fulfill a number of his administrative duties.

vantexan

On the night of September 25, 1919 on a train bound for Wichita, Kansas, Wilson collapsed from mental and physical stress, and the rest of his tour was cancelled. On October 2, he suffered a stroke that left him partially paralyzed. Wilson’s condition was kept largely hidden from the public, and his wife worked behind the scenes to fulfill a number of his administrative duties.
Aware of that already, but I asked UpState about his Nancy Reagan assertion.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

If I remember it was a year, a year and half, she made some major decisions for the country.