Whoever you are....you are piece of trash.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Lol, my wife works from home quite often. Lots of hours especially when you are preparing sales presentations for equipment that costs around 2 million dollars. Real hassle when I need dinner on the table!
What kind of a man are you, letting
your wife work a real job
Her job should be cooking cleaning and taking care of her man

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I thought this thread was about @UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)
Yeah...they come back
1641772125767.png

nWo

Hate to bump an old thread but I looked his case up and it's scheduled for a "change in plea hearing" in August. Sounds like he's decided to plead guilty nearly a full year after the incident.

Probably lost a lot of money between being fired, legal fees and fines etc. Lesson in how quickly things can go south. Hate to see any of us have to go through it. I wonder how long he was out of work for.

UPSER1987

Hate to bump an old thread but I looked his case up and it's scheduled for a "change in plea hearing" in August. Sounds like he's decided to plead guilty nearly a full year after the incident.

Probably lost a lot of money between being fired, legal fees and fines etc. Lesson in how quickly things can go south. Hate to see any of us have to go through it. I wonder how long he was out of work for.
Seymour seemed to think the whole thing was no big deal.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider

It’s easy to play armchair quarterback, isn’t it? How many mistakes have you made? That I’ve made? That could have ended so much worse if the stars didn’t align. I don’t want to crucify this person, they made a mistake. We all make them. That being said, if you mow over my kids I will be out for blood. The duality of man.