Whoever you are....you are piece of trash.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I blame the lazy mother.
1. You're obviously home so take your lazy ass to the school and pick your kids up.
2. Take your lazy ass across the street where the bus drops them off. Instead of sitting at the door way.

:)
I mean, maybe she works from home?
How about we make it that school kids can only be dropped off on the side of the street they live on?
Helping and on topic.

allahuakbar

She/Her
If his Business Agent and local union leadership is worth anything, he will continue to work without missing a day. Still not a cardinal infraction. No accident. No injury. I would have to read his statement to see if UPS would have a case for dishonesty. I doubt it. Just hurt feelings and a melodramatic housewife looking for a news story. I have successfully defended drivers that came into the office from jail the previous night. Trust me, this would be cake for any good Shop Steward or BA. However, he does need to be retrained.
I guarantee the union convinced him to resign or something to save face.

rentadawg

Knowing all this beforehand, the adult should get even MORE of the blame.
Never once insinuated kids are to blame. The bus driver most certainly didn’t have his flashers on and so far it’s not proven the stop sign was extended out.
The safety methods for a bus driver should be far more sever since he’s transporting actual human bodies vs cardboard boxes yet no matter what, the UPS the driver is to blame and people don’t see brown with us they see green.

rentadawg

I mean, maybe she works from home?
How about we make it that school kids can only be dropped off on the side of the street they live on?
Helping and on topic.
Everyone works from home or don’t work at all and order :censored2: all day. But regardless these people have way to much time on their hands, plenty of time to pick up their kids themselves. If that can be an included solution?

nWo

Never once insinuated kids are to blame. The bus driver most certainly didn’t have his flashers on and so far it’s not proven the stop sign was extended out.
The safety methods for a bus driver should be far more sever since he’s transporting actual human bodies vs cardboard boxes yet no matter what, the UPS the driver is to blame and people don’t see brown with us they see green.

There's a camera on the stop sign of the school bus that proves the stop sign was out and the flashing lights were on. Also shows that the UPS driver didn't even attempt to stop until he was past the school bus. If those kids didn't look both ways that UPS driver would have 3 counts of vehicular manslaughter to deal with.

UPSER1987

There's a camera on the stop sign of the school bus that proves the stop sign was out and the flashing lights were on. Also shows that the UPS driver didn't even attempt to stop until he was past the school bus. If those kids didn't look both ways that UPS driver would have 3 counts of vehicular manslaughter to deal with.
After seeing this information, I don’t know how anyone can defend this turd, regardless of union affiliation. Total negligence.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
After seeing this information, I don’t know how anyone can defend this turd, regardless of union affiliation. Total negligence.
Still, no one was hurt, scared, shocked-yes, but no injury or property damage. Drivers have done far worse and kept their jobs.

nWo

His next court date is March 1st.

The time and money this dude is spending on this is insane. Massive headache.

Remember stop at all stop signs. Get off of your phone and pay attention. It is not worth it.

rickyb

Remember stop at all stop signs. Get off of your phone and pay attention. It is not worth it.
unplug from the matrix

UPSER1987

Is he back driving for UPS? One of the posters said he was on the case..just wondering if he got his job back.

Dr.Brownz

Everyone works from home or don’t work at all and order :censored2: all day. But regardless these people have way to much time on their hands, plenty of time to pick up their kids themselves. If that can be an included solution?

90% of people who "work from home" barely do anything. My friends who work office jobs all work from home and the first 2 hours of their day on the clock (according to them) is making breakfast, watching youtube and taking a shower. Then they "work" (click around on a computer) for an hour, take an hour lunch, come back click around for a couple more hours then dick off till 5. In 5-10 years I see alot of these people being out of work

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
90% of people who "work from home" barely do anything. My friends who work office jobs all work from home and the first 2 hours of their day on the clock (according to them) is making breakfast, watching youtube and taking a shower. Then they "work" (click around on a computer) for an hour, take an hour lunch, come back click around for a couple more hours then dick off till 5. In 5-10 years I see alot of these people being out of work
Where’s the signup sheet for one of these “jobs”

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My son, daughter and daughter in law all work from home and I can tell you that you are not even close to reality. Yes, they may take a few more breaks than they would if they were in the office, but their work is monitored and they absolutely put in full days, albeit in their jammies.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
90% of people who "work from home" barely do anything.
Lol, my wife works from home quite often. Lots of hours especially when you are preparing sales presentations for equipment that costs around 2 million dollars. Real hassle when I need dinner on the table!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

1641767256384.png