Whoever you are....you are piece of trash.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
If his Business Agent and local union leadership is worth anything, he will continue to work without missing a day. Still not a cardinal infraction. No accident. No injury. I would have to read his statement to see if UPS would have a case for dishonesty. I doubt it. Just hurt feelings and a melodramatic housewife looking for a news story. I have successfully defended drivers that came into the office from jail the previous night. Trust me, this would be cake for any good Shop Steward or BA. However, he does need to be retrained.
He needs to be yanked aside by a Teamster and yelled at to SLOW DOWN

Sheikyrbouti

Stopped school bus? Why pass it? I get paid by the hour. Some days I plan my route to have me in a huge apt complex at the time for buses. There are 3 buses in line dropping kids. It takes a good 30-40 minutes to go from the back of the complex to the gates lol.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Stopped school bus? Why pass it? I get paid by the hour. Some days I plan my route to have me in a huge apt complex at the time for buses. There are 3 buses in line dropping kids. It takes a good 30-40 minutes to go from the back of the complex to the gates lol.
So you steal time then? 🤨 Good for you

BrownStains

That sounds awful. I don’t want any apts for that long.

rentadawg

Fascinating how parenting takes no responsibility no matter what these days. It’s not my damn kid, it’s yours so teach discipline over the most basic matters. It’s like seeing those plastic green men on every street that say “ slow down kids around” umm why are your kids playing on the streets? I’d get an ass whooping if I was playing on a road

nWo

Saw his mugshot online. Wonder if they are going to throw the book at him. There was a 7 year old killed walking to school in the area just a few days after this incident. So I'd imagine the courts aren't in any mood to play games. Hope he hired some good attorneys.

UPSER1987

Fascinating how parenting takes no responsibility no matter what these days. It’s not my damn kid, it’s yours so teach discipline over the most basic matters. It’s like seeing those plastic green men on every street that say “ slow down kids around” umm why are your kids playing on the streets? I’d get an ass whooping if I was playing on a road
I love the blame the 8 year old instead of the adult mentality. Does anyone ever take responsibility of their actions anymore or is it all point the finger at someone else?

542thruNthru

I blame the lazy mother.
1. You're obviously home so take your lazy ass to the school and pick your kids up.
2. Take your lazy ass across the street where the bus drops them off. Instead of sitting at the door way.

:)

rentadawg

I love the blame the 8 year old instead of the adult mentality. Does anyone ever take responsibility of their actions anymore or is it all point the finger at someone else?
These days the streets are almost like the new local park and parents allows this. Not to mention all the damn dogs running around unleashed with the kids. It’s as if the backyard also doesn’t exist anymore.

UPSER1987

These days the streets are almost like the new local park and parents allows this. Not to mention all the damn dogs running around unleashed with the kids. It’s as if the backyard also doesn’t exist anymore.
Knowing all this beforehand, the adult should get even MORE of the blame.