who's the customer?

bddaddy

It seems a lot of us are mistaken on who the customer is. Remember, the shipper is the customer and we are working for them. The receiver is just happy to see us and hopes their package made it in one piece.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Both the receiver and the shipper are the customer.

Potentially EVERYONE is a customer. Be a d1ck to someone on the sidewalk......you just lost a customer.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I remember when we had internal customers, all that went away when internal dept reports became more important.
Internal customers don't pay for the services provided them.
When UPS migrated to a "cost basis" approach, most of the internal customers did not want to pay.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It seems a lot of us are mistaken on who the customer is. Remember, the shipper is the customer and we are working for them. The receiver is just happy to see us and hopes their package made it in one piece.
The one giving me the tip is all I care about!

barnyard

KTM rider
I keep reading the title to this thread like I am talking to my dog, "Who's the customer. That's right, you're the customer. You want to go outside??"

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't know about that .... you seem a little tight.
Think with your mouth
How has it worked for you?
I won't answer that like I want to , but I will say I didn't target you in that post like you did me

I thought we had rules to keep people from saying things like to a member of this forum
Yeah, right.
You quoted my post and I quoted yours.
If your post was not directed at me then mine was not directed towards you.