Who's Working New Years Eve (or day)?

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
Worked my normal Wednesday night into Thursday morning but everything over 8 hours Thursday morning was doubletime since I worked on a UPS holiday. Now I'm off Thurs. Fri. Sat. Sun. and dont go in until Monday night. Almost a 5 day weekend for me. Would never volunteer to work and ruin the long weekend. Had the same almost 5 banger last weekend too.

raceanoncr

Yep, do hafta and DID work. Didn't volunteer, tho. Part of normal week. Only run that goes out. Double miles and delay, plus holiday. Wouldn't have volunteered for it tho. Rather have the time off. Ain't bitchin, that's just the way it is. Hmmmm....might be a good name for a song. Think I'll call Bruce Hornsby.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Layed in the basement watching a movie until 10. Ran some errands. Going to the bar at 4 to start the festivities. All while making 29+ an hour. Beautiful!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
6.5 hours, 46 stops. 2 OCAs. Easy money.
6.5 hours, 49 stops, 2 OCA's and a misload that I gladly delivered in 50 miles. I also worked Monday and got 2 1/2 hours overtime that day due to the severity of the mall pickups that the dispatcher never thought about. Next weeks check should look real good. I hope the Mrs. let's me have some lunch money.:happy2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
6.5 hours, 49 stops, 2 OCA's and a misload that I gladly delivered in 50 miles. I also worked Monday and got 2 1/2 hours overtime that day due to the severity of the mall pickups that the dispatcher never thought about. Next weeks check should look real good. I hope the Mrs. let's me have some lunch money.:happy2:
No snow here, but it was in the 80's and mostly sunny. After work i went for an 8+ mile bike ride with my little girls. It turns out that I got to make the money, and spend time with the family. That's a win, win.:happy2:

bigbrownhen

It was a pretty good day, 50 stops, 120 miles, about 6 hrs work. Spent the evening at the in-laws watching football and had a few glasses of wine. All in all it was a good day, no complaints. Life is good.

over9five

Staff member
10.02 hours, 3 stops.
Yikes, I was really expecting to be kicked out at 8, but they needed someone with a badge to go to the airport.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
7.0 hrs, 49 stops, 60 mi, 2 ocas. 4 inches of snow, Tom toms only work for 4 hrs on the battery. Had to drive a bit, to find. Punched out at 6, put me back on to move pkgs from here to there in the bldg.
They are usually miserly with minutes, this day no one seems to care. So I moved pkgs around from car to car, reparked other cars, stood around to be told what to do next...............