Whose driving this ship?

JARHEAD

And...That's rite!
Does anyone know anything about our new CEO? I know nothing about this individual and haven't heard anything since Mr. Eskew retired. Have we been on auto pilot since Eskew left or is there really someone in charge of the business?

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
Does anyone know anything about our new CEO? I know nothing about this individual and haven't heard anything since Mr. Eskew retired. Have we been on auto pilot since Eskew left or is there really someone in charge of the business?
Yes there is someone running the ship.His name is Scott Davis.I met him last week.We chatted a bit about the DHL situation.

bellesotico

BOXstar

OMG...could it be???

Nahh....

Benefitsaregreat....???

drewed

Shankman

Well to answer the threads actual question..... Scott Davis joined UPS when his company IImorrow (the people that thought up the diad) was bought out in 1988. In the last 20 yrs he has held a wide range of executive titles most recently CFO before taking over for the retiring Eskew... Notably Davis is the first UPS CEO not to start in the trenches of the package handling world.

feeder53

ADKtrails
It couldn be good that he does not know the system and will see issues or it is bad if he just listens to the rest and ....work as usual