why are we getting the heat by the ...........why me ???

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I know the rent is in arrears, the dog has not been fed in years
Its even worse than it appears, but its all right, I will survive

Oh well, a touch of gray

Kind of suits you anyway

And that is all I have to say, but its all right.

We will get by!

ram 2009

Perhaps you should explain to him (as I do) that the UPS Policy Book makes it clear that all employees are to be treated with respect and dignity.
You mean to tell me that ups have a policy book? Well that is news to me. When i was hired off the strewet into feeders all i got was congra. fromother drivers maybe that explains why i am no longer there because i never seeen or read ups policy book could have made world of difference

sexyupsman

UPS drivers, loaders, grunts you name it are the only reason UPS is in business today. For the upper managers to treat employees like lesser employees is outrageous! You just do your best and dont take no S#%t from anyone!:peaceful:

fethrs

UPS drivers, loaders, grunts you name it are the only reason UPS is in business today. For the upper managers to treat employees like lesser employees is outrageous! You just do your best and dont take no S#%t from anyone!:peaceful:

If only it was that easy, I can only imagine how long it would take to be terminated for telling management, I'm not taking any s#*t from you. I agree with your point but the respect goes both ways, and theres more to it than that.

Braveheart

We had a guy like that too. He used to stand up to managers. He then started running and signing for packages. He was fired and never did come back.

He was a good guy until he turned into a brown noser and selfish driver who never wanted to help out his fellow drivers.

What goes around comes around.

sexyupsman

If only it was that easy, I can only imagine how long it would take to be terminated for telling management, I'm not taking any s#*t from you. I agree with your point but the respect goes both ways, and theres more to it than that.
You are correct. Two wrongs do not make it right! But UPS owes the employees respect for all the hard work they do to keep the company #1