Why can’t Trump condemn “Super Duper Radical Neo-Nazi White Transphobic Terrorism Against Puppies?"

newfie

Maybe extreme political beliefs are mental illness.

Just look at “current events”.
Thats a valid argument. I think we focus on the motives too much when the issue that causes someone to shoot and kill innocent women and children is clearly mental illness. The reverse argument would be that they guy wouldn't have done the shooting If he didn't hate Hispanics so much. No he's a sick bastard with mental issues who had an affinity for killing innocent people that most people do not have.

El Correcto

god is dead
And sexual deviance as well.
Nope. My sexual behavior doesn’t cause me to deny evolution and believe in fairy tales. Maybe even sit there and pray thinking I’m communicating with a divine creator.

You’re a sick man, get help.
upload_2019-8-8_19-58-32.jpeg

BrownArmy

Don't crush the guy ... I almost always leave @bbsam a little bit virtual-coke after every whomping I put on him.
I just want to have fun with his persona ... not kill him.

Virtual-coke, lol.

When we all have back-of-the-neck ports and can actually jack our brains into the web, I’m gonna bang cocaine mang, 24-7... don’t knock it till you try it.

Reminds me of a movie from the 80’s, it was terrible, but the premise was they could record your experiences on videotape and anyone could relive that experience.

So a worker at this company gets ahold of a tape someone else made (banging the secretary), and this incel watches the tape (experiences the tape) on repeat, and dies of a heart attack.

There’s a moral here, I just don’t know what it is.

Don’t do virtual-coke?

BrownArmy

...Reminds me of a movie from the 80’s, it was terrible, but the premise was they could record your experiences on videotape and anyone could relive that experience.

So a worker at this company gets ahold of a tape someone else made (banging the secretary), and this incel watches the tape (experiences the tape) on repeat, and dies of a heart attack.

‘Dreamscape’?

bbsam

Staff member
You mean the video you accused of selective editing?

Got me mixed up with someone else ... I didn't accuse anything today of selective editing.
However, editing by it's nature is selective. SMH

Are you? Selective video is not the same as selective editing.

Jingles wins this round.

Don't crush the guy ... I almost always leave @bbsam a little bit virtual-coke after every whomping I put on him.
I just want to have fun with his persona ... not kill him.

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Stooopid.

bbsam

Staff member
Virtual-coke, lol.

When we all have back-of-the-neck ports and can actually jack our brains into the web, I’m gonna bang cocaine mang, 24-7... don’t knock it till you try it.

Reminds me of a movie from the 80’s, it was terrible, but the premise was they could record your experiences on videotape and anyone could relive that experience.

There’s a moral here, I just don’t know what it is.

Don’t do virtual-coke?
Reminds me of my life in the 90s. The moral is, “Speed kills, Del.”

newfie

Nope. My sexual behavior doesn’t cause me to deny evolution and believe in fairy tales. Maybe even sit there and pray thinking I’m communicating with a divine creator.

You’re a sick man, get help.
View attachment 258669

Sexual deviance is actually appropriate. You're deviating from the scientific biological process . You can exclude your religious argument and focus on the science that you deviate from.

bbsam

Staff member
Sexual deviance is actually appropriate. You're deviating from the scientific biological process . You can exclude your religious argument and focus on the science that you deviate from.
Actually that’s not true. If sex was purely for procreation it may have some validity but sex by humans and others in the animal kingdom is recreational.

A8BC70A0-68A9-4C6C-AC9F-63C16DEB3007.jpeg