Why can’t Trump condemn “Super Duper Radical Neo-Nazi White Transphobic Terrorism Against Puppies?"

floridays

Nope. My sexual behavior doesn’t cause me to deny evolution and believe in fairy tales. Maybe even sit there and pray thinking I’m communicating with a divine creator.

You’re a sick man, get help.
View attachment 258669
I guess @Fred's Myth hit a tender spot.
Might want to find out why his small five word response led to such an impassioned rebuttal.

Statistically speaking, and using the DSM before gays and whatever's co-opted it, it was by definition deviant behavior.

You're the smart guy, look it up for yourself.

floridays

Google is your friend.

Google actually is not "our" friend.
I have tried to google numerous things that I am 100% sure happened or were reported that cannot be found or have been scrubbed. Just a tip.
Kinda hard to support a position when it's been scrubbed or buried.
Try it for yourself.

vantexan

I have tried to google numerous things that I am 100% sure happened or were reported that cannot be found or have been scrubbed. Just a tip.
Try it for yourself.
Been hearing a lot lately about them working to defeat Trump. On a lot of things though, like animal sexuality, it's doubtful they're putting the energy into steering us a certain way.

El Correcto

god is dead
Also religious beliefs.
upload_2019-8-9_16-31-51.jpeg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Try it for yourself.
Maybe that says more about what you are looking up ,than it being a vast conspiracy against the "truth "