Why can’t Trump condemn “Super Duper Radical Neo-Nazi White Transphobic Terrorism Against Puppies?"

bbsam

Staff member
I guess @Fred's Myth hit a tender spot.
Might want to find out why his small five word response led to such an impassioned rebuttal.

Statistically speaking, and using the DSM before gays and whatever's co-opted it, it was by definition deviant behavior.

You're the smart guy, look it up for yourself.
But in science and psychiatry/psychology, a deviation from the norm or the mean is noted as fact with bias, malice, or moral judgement. You and @Fred's Myth polute science with fear mongering and personal animosity.

El Correcto

god is dead
then i will conceed animal sexuality to your expertise
You don’t have to be an expert, you just have to not be a brainwashed cultist being blasted by Christian victimhood network.

You sickos secretly love me and the chance I give you to be oppressed by a gay.

Get help friend.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
OK
I'm not a White Nationalist but I am an American Nationalist who happens to be White.
Same :censored2:ing difference.
Anti? Nah, I'm more American than you could ever be. :happy2:
I guess it depends on how one defines American.
I grew up drawing on the ideas and ideals of the Founding Fathers writings and the Constitution.
You appear to have no idea what those ideas and ideals are ... most likely due to resentment and teachings of modern day Nihilists.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
OK
I'm not a White Nationalist but I am an American Nationalist who happens to be White.
Same :censored2:ing difference.
na·tion·al·ist
a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

American Nationalist
an American person who strongly identifies with the USA and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
na·tion·al·ist
a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

American Nationalist
an American person who strongly identifies with the USA and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

Well, there's a reason that many (not all) in California don't know or care about the difference. Or even know what's like to be an A.N.

California imports poverty. The state pays benefits to those that come here to live on the streets. We have an epidemic of homeless people who really need help yet the politicians don't do :censored2:.

California is a sanctuary state and gives better rights to foreign aliens than to its own citizens and veterans.

California is trying to keep Trump off the ballot, unconstitutionally. Guess they're worried he could flip the state. lol

California has shown that it does not support the interests of being an American.

MAKAVELI

California is trying to keep Trump off the ballot, unconstitutionally. Guess they're worried he could flip the state. lol
giphy-1.gif

bbsam

Staff member
na·tion·al·ist

American Nationalist
The problem is that Trump and his policies do not support American interests.