Why can’t Trump condemn “Super Duper Radical Neo-Nazi White Transphobic Terrorism Against Puppies?"

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Goofball! LOL
tenor (29).gif

Box Ox

View attachment 258520
Only lower the flags to half-staff for 3 days so that they return to normal on 8-8, and his senior policy adviser flashing white power signs. I guess that's all just a coincidence

FACT CHECK: Did Stephen Miller Throw a White Power Sign?

i think the 8/8 was possibly the most pitiful attempt i've seen yet by the libs to manufacture this story line.

It's a terrible look for the Democrats. It's like they've already given up on trying to win the Presidency via policy proposals and talking about what they'd do to improve the lives of Americans. All the hard left has to do through next November is not lose its :censored2: and it can't do it.

bbsam

Staff member
FACT CHECK: Did Stephen Miller Throw a White Power Sign?

It's a terrible look for the Democrats. It's like they've already given up on trying to win the Presidency via policy proposals and talking about what they'd do to improve the lives of Americans. All the hard left has to do through next November is not lose its :censored2: and it can't do it.
That’s silly. I think you listen more to the far left than anybody I’ve ever come in contact with.

And I don’t know anything about some white power symbol but Steven Miller is a straight up lunatic. You want to paint him as main stream! No way.

It will be fine

That’s silly. I think you listen more to the far left than anybody I’ve ever come in contact with.

And I don’t know anything about some white power symbol but Steven Miller is a straight up lunatic. You want to paint him as main stream! No way.
No @Box Ox listens to more right wing propaganda than any moderate you know. He’s crying about democratic lack of policy discussions as if Trump is all policy all day. LMFAO

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
View attachment 258520
Only lower the flags to half-staff for 3 days so that they return to normal on 8-8, and his senior policy adviser flashing white power signs. I guess that's all just a coincidence
Did Stephen Miller Throw a White Power Sign?
A photograph showing Stephen Miller with his hands in an odd configuration is real,
but is not proof that the White House advisor was using a "white power" hand symbol.

• PUBLISHED 22 FEBRUARY 2017

Claim
A photograph clearly shows White House advisor Stephen Miller using a hand gesture that means "white power."

Rating

False

Liar, Liar your Turd is on fire!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
brown cafe is becoming just a political nonsense forum. yes. I am guilty for posting about the gun violence. yes , there is a place for political discussion but you ain't gonna get intelligent discussions here.

now back to "Full Moon Fever "

It will be fine

Did Stephen Miller Throw a White Power Sign?
A photograph showing Stephen Miller with his hands in an odd configuration is real,
but is not proof that the White House advisor was using a "white power" hand symbol.

• PUBLISHED 22 FEBRUARY 2017

Claim
A photograph clearly shows White House advisor Stephen Miller using a hand gesture that means "white power."

Rating

False

Liar, Liar your Turd is on fire!
Fake news. This is Stephen Miller in high school.
F0D06F55-E0FA-4127-A51F-46E32DD5997D.gif

bbsam

Staff member
I'm bummed. Read the list hoping to find some new people to listen to. Already knew them all. Got any more lists of people you disagree with who must be evil?
Maybe you could read the article and let me know why you think they are white supremacist a holes.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This rings true, based on the left-wing nutso's on here:
“the next race war will come not from racist whites, but from racist blacks and Hispanics” - Ben Shapiro

and

Candace Owens, at the southern border, says "they want to import criminals" and a "new class of victim voters".
Straight out of the Dimwit playbook.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Maybe you could read the article and let me know why you think they are white supremacist a holes.
They may be a holes but I didn't read anything that made them 'white supremacists'.
Your equivacations indicates to me that you are a racist and close-minded ... I'm betting you don't see it but I can assure you that I see your racism and close-mindedness just as much as you see white-supremacists in the people in your article.