Why can’t Trump condemn “Super Duper Radical Neo-Nazi White Transphobic Terrorism Against Puppies?"

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The left-wing LibTurds are going apoplectic and full blown Looney Tunes.

Trump denounces white supremacy after shootings
President Donald Trump on Monday called for urgent action to prevent gun violence and said all Americans must “condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy” after mass shootings in Texas and Ohio killed 30+ people and wounded dozens.

That's not good enough for the stupid LibTurds running for President or the MSM, which is their mouthpiece.

bbsam

Staff member

President Donald Trump on Monday called for urgent action to prevent gun violence and said all Americans must “condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy” after mass shootings in Texas and Ohio killed 30+ people and wounded dozens.

That's not good enough for the stupid LibTurds running for President or the MSM, which is their mouthpiece.
I thought about responding but I’ll just let you melty little snowflakes whine about how the president is getting such a raw deal ‘cause hey, presidents are supposed to be media darlings.

BrownArmy

He hedged enough that the WN think he still has their back.

It’s sad, really.

All he had to do was repudiate White Nationalism in particular, and say that he specifically rejects White Nationalists.

Instead, he offered bromides and soporifics about ‘hate’.

Lulz, he’s not a maroon, he knows which side of his toast is buttered.

That’s not the phrase, what’s the phrase?

El Correcto

god is dead

As soon as he passes the death penalty for white supremacy the left is gonna put him on trial.

God speed Donald.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
All he had to do was repudiate White Nationalism in particular, and say that he specifically rejects White Nationalists.

Instead, he offered bromides and soporifics about ‘hate’.

Trump Derangement Syndrome

American Nationalist is a good descriptive phrase.

The left-wing LibTurds are very Anti-American and therefore have attempted to match Racists with Nationalists.
Pretty stupid but yet they do it.

I am a American Nationalist ... I'm pasty White and I believe in the US Constitution and the resulting Government and consequently I strongly reject White Supremacy, racism and other groups like the Neo-Nazis.
I know Black Nationalist that believe in the US Constitution and the resulting Government and consequently they strongly reject Black Supremacy, racism and other groups like the Panthers.
I know Asians who believe in the US Constitution and the resulting Government and consequently they strongly reject Asian Supremacy, racism and other groups like the Anti-Ainu movement.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

Trump Derangement Syndrome

The left-wing LibTurds are very Anti-American and therefore have attempted to match Racists with Nationalists.
Pretty stupid but yet they do it.

I am a White Nationalist ... I'm pasty White and I believe in the US Constitution and the resulting Government and consequently I strongly reject White Supremacy, racism and other groups like the Neo-Nazis.
I know Black Nationalist that believe in the US Constitution and the resulting Government and consequently they strongly reject Black Supremacy, racism and other groups like the Panthers.
I know Asians who believe in the US Constitution and the resulting Government and consequently they strongly reject Asian Supremacy, racism and other groups like the Anti-Ainu movement.

You’re not a White Nationalist.

You happen to be white and you love your nation, but White Nationalism is a transnational radical ideology that seeks to start a race war...somehow, I guess by killing people.

It didn’t make sense before, it doesn’t make sense now.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

White nationalism
Political ideology
Description
White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity. Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation.

BrownArmy

And by the way, ‘lib-turds’ don’t hate America, that’s sort of a “I know you are but what am I’ kind of argument.

I know you like to play coyote, but that’s at odds with your logic-self.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You’re not a White Nationalist.

You happen to be white and you love your nation, but White Nationalism is a transnational radical ideology that seeks to start a race war...somehow, I guess by killing people.

It didn’t make sense before, it doesn’t make sense now.
That's your definition that some creative lefty made up.
Below is the definition before Trump was elected and the when the left-wingers started trying to denigrate anything associated with Trump ... whether it was true or even made sense.

White nationalism
Political ideology
Description
White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity. Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation.

BrownArmy

White nationalism
Political ideology
Description

And then they went full-:censored2: and started idealizing folk like the Christchurch shooter.

Many parallels between radicalization online for radical Islamists and white incel morons.

It’s okay to be white and love your nation, it’s dumb as friend to think that this nation is only for whites.